|Product Name||Eucerin Ph5 Shower Gel 200 Ml.|
|Category||Bath / Beauty / Hygiene|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ B001M0RG22|
|Price New||23.99 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Weight||0.16 ounces (convert)|
|Binding||Health and Beauty|
|Long Description||Active ingredients: The unique Eucerin pH5 enzyme protection demonstrated to activate skin's own enzymes and thereby reinforce the barrier function of the skin. In this way pollen from entering the skin can be prevented. The pH 5 citrate buffer stabilizes the skin's natural pH and enhances the protective layer of the skin. Features: • Very mild cleansing - even with frequent showers. • Even for a daily cleaning allergy-stressed skin. • Protects the skin from drying out • Preserves the natural defenses of the skin • alkali-free soap • Skin-friendly formula • Excellent efficacy and skin tolerance - even in diseased skin - in clinical trials include confirmed in collaboration with the DAAB.|
|Similar Items||0078257667055: Intex Twin Raised Airbed With Built-In Electric Pump|
0078257315680: Intex Pillow Rest Raised Airbed With Built-In Pillow And Electric Pump, Twin, Bed Height 16 1/2"
4005800630736: Eucerin Ph5 Shower Gel 400 Ml.
4005800630750: Eucerin Ph5 Shower Gel 1000 Ml. / 34 Fl.Oz
4005800631412: Eucerin Ph5 Soap-Free Cleansing Bar 100 Gr.
0071463070572: The First Years American Red Cross Deluxe Baby Healthcare And Grooming Kit
0071463031559: The First Years Sure Comfort Deluxe Newborn To Toddler Tub
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
The attributes are somewhat like fields. They are the individual data items that describe each product. Each product entry will have several attributes. There is no telling which attributes will be attached to each product but they all have the same basic format.
Here is an example of one attribute. When accessing the data feed API, you can get your data in XML or JSON format. Here it is displayed in XML format to make it a little easier to read through.
<attribute> <field_name>product</field_name> <group_name>Over View</group_name> <title>Product Name</title> <data_type>varchar</data_type> <data_type_description>short text</data_type_description> <has_linked_text>0</has_linked_text> <has_linked_extra>0</has_linked_extra> </attribute>
In the above example you will find these elements:
- field_name - The unique name used to access this attribute.
- group_name - The name of the data group this field belongs to.
- title - The label we place on the screen when displaying this attribute to users.
- data_type - The database data type we are using to store this attribute.
- data_type_description - More infomation about the data type.
- has_linked_text - Some numeric fields have a text representation. We store the numeric value but if there is linked text, we use a lookup table to display that text instead of the number to the user.
- has_linked_extra - Some numeric fields have an extra text value that goes along with the number. We use a lookup table to display that text in addition to the number.
Hopefully, this helps you understand the data attributes you find in the data feed API.