|Product Name||Batteries Not Included|
|Category||Electronics / Photography: A/V Media: Movie / TV|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ B00009MGIV|
|Price New||7.03 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||0.98 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Cast||Hume Cronyn, Jessica Tandy, Frank McRae, Elizabeth PeÃ±a, Michael Carmine|
|Format||PAL, Anamorphic, Widescreen, Dolby, Digital Sound|
|Run Time||102 unknown-units|
|Long Description||UK Released DVD/Blu-Ray item. It MAY NOT play on regular US DVD/Blu-Ray player. You may need a multi-region US DVD/Blu-Ray player to play this item. BATTERIES NOT INCLUDED|
|Similar Items||0786936190991: Honey, I Shrunk the Kids|
0014381682625: Short Circuit 2
0025195052306: Howard the Duck
0024543013006: Enemy Mine
0027616921819: Mac And Me
0014381724622: Short Circuit/Short Circuit 2
0025195053587: Last Starfighter 25th Anniversary Edition
0025195003506: Harry and the Hendersons
0786936233612: Flight of the Navigator
0014381006124: Short Circuit
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The maxicode barcode is identified by the circular bulls-eye in the center and a matrix of circular dots that make up the data. Unlike many of the other 2D barcodes, this symbology uses a hexagonal grid rather than bars or squares.
These symbols are always printed as a 1 inch square often found on shipping packages and can store around 93 characters. If more data is needed, up to 8 codes can be chained together and scanned one after the next. The bulls-eye helps the scanner identify the pattern even when packages are streaming by at speed.
There are several modes that these symbols can use. UPS uses mode 2 and 3 on their packages.
- Mode 0 - Obsolete mode superseded by modes 2 and 3. (Older printers will produce Mode 0 if the firmware is outdated. Mode 0 MaxiCodes can be visually determined by examining the two horizontal hexagons in the upper right-hand corner. They will be white if the Mode is 0. For all other modes, they are black.)
- Mode 1 - Obsolete mode superseded by mode 4.
- Mode 2 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with a numeric postal code. (Primary use is US domestic destinations.)
- Mode 3 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with an alphanumeric postal code. (Primary use is international destinations.)
- Mode 4 - Unformatted data with Standard Error Correction.
- Mode 5 - Unformatted data with Enhanced Error Correction.
- Mode 6 - Used for programming hardware devices.
If you need to generate your own maxicode barcodes, you can check out the bcgen.com web site.