|Category||Electronics / Photography: A/V Media: Movie / TV|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ B07F7W7WW9|
|Price New||16.79 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||13.20 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Rating||PG - Parental Guidance Suggested|
|Run Time||150 minutes|
|Cast||Faye Dunaway, Helen Slater, Peter O'Toole, Hart Bochner|
|Run Time||125 minutes|
|Width||5.5 inches (convert)|
|Height||0.5 inches (convert)|
|Length||7.5 inches (convert)|
|Weight||20 hundredths pounds (convert)|
|Run Time||125 minutes|
|Long Description||After a power source for the community of Krypton survivors is accidentally whisked to earth, Kara-El, cousin to Superman and niece to Jor-El, chooses to go to earth to find it, and bring it back. Upon her arrival, she becomes just a powerful and Super as her cousin, but encounters dangerous battles and unexpected obstacles when a mean spirited woman who practices rituals of the occult takes the power source for herself, and uses it to cause destruction and attempt zenith human status.|
|Similar Items||0025192251078: Steven Spielberg Director's Collection|
0025192187179: Dragon The Bruce Lee Story
0025192141348: Mystery Men
0024543834892: Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea Blu-ray
0012569870024: Superman IV - The Quest for Peace
0012569731288: Superboy - The Complete First Season
0012236218876: Crossed Swords
0011891517577: Best of Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventures: Animated TV Series
0009200025585: Rescue from Gilligan's Island ~ DIGITALLY RESTORED ~ COLLECTOR EDITION
View 59 more similar items
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The maxicode barcode is identified by the circular bulls-eye in the center and a matrix of circular dots that make up the data. Unlike many of the other 2D barcodes, this symbology uses a hexagonal grid rather than bars or squares.
These symbols are always printed as a 1 inch square often found on shipping packages and can store around 93 characters. If more data is needed, up to 8 codes can be chained together and scanned one after the next. The bulls-eye helps the scanner identify the pattern even when packages are streaming by at speed.
There are several modes that these symbols can use. UPS uses mode 2 and 3 on their packages.
- Mode 0 - Obsolete mode superseded by modes 2 and 3. (Older printers will produce Mode 0 if the firmware is outdated. Mode 0 MaxiCodes can be visually determined by examining the two horizontal hexagons in the upper right-hand corner. They will be white if the Mode is 0. For all other modes, they are black.)
- Mode 1 - Obsolete mode superseded by mode 4.
- Mode 2 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with a numeric postal code. (Primary use is US domestic destinations.)
- Mode 3 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with an alphanumeric postal code. (Primary use is international destinations.)
- Mode 4 - Unformatted data with Standard Error Correction.
- Mode 5 - Unformatted data with Enhanced Error Correction.
- Mode 6 - Used for programming hardware devices.
If you need to generate your own maxicode barcodes, you can check out the bcgen.com web site.