|Product Name||Double Wedding|
|Category||Electronics / Photography: A/V Media: Movie|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ B074BNFXYT|
|Price New||13.49 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||13.48 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Run Time||87 minutes|
|Cast||Florence Rice, Jessie Ralph, John Beal, Myrna Loy, William Powell|
|Run Time||87 minutes|
|Width||5.5 inches (convert)|
|Height||0.5 inches (convert)|
|Length||7.5 inches (convert)|
|Weight||22 hundredths pounds (convert)|
|Run Time||87 minutes|
|Long Description||One of Hollywood’s most beloved film couples, William Powell and Myrna Loy, star in this irreverent romantic romp about an unlikely pair of star-crossed lovers.|
Margit Agnew (Loy) is the domineering head of a wealthy family, which includes her deferential younger sister, Irene, and Irene’s milquetoast fiancée, Waldo. Unbeknownst to Margit, the couple secretly dream of Hollywood careers and have gotten involved with local theater gypsy Charlie Lodge (Powell), who lives in a trailer next to his favorite bar. When Margit discovers these wild ideas, she intervenes to “save” her sister. Charlie has taken a fancy to Margit and forces her into an unusual bargain: She must spend three weeks with the mad bohemian and, in return, he’ll never see Irene again. But when Cupid’s arrows start to fly, things really get crazy! Filled with clever plot twists, scintillating dialog and top-notch performances, Double Wedding is twice as much fun as you’d expect.
When sold by Amazon.com, this product is manufactured on demand using DVD-R recordable media. Amazon.com's standard return policy will apply.
|Similar Items||0888574513627: Love Crazy|
0888574513610: I Love You Again
0888574513603: Evelyn Prentice
0883929151677: Great Ziegfeld
0883316648100: Philo Vance Murder Case Collection
0844503000446: My Man Godfrey
0012569591929: Libeled Lady
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
This feature started with version 3.3 of the API and it allows you to update many fields of a product in one call. Prior to this, each attribute for a product was updated in a separate call, causing the process to be a bit slow.
It is important to note that bulk updates only work with JSON formatted data. Because of this, you can leave the mode=json out of your call.
You should use a POST call instead of a GET to avoid over running the length limits that can be found when sending long URLs.
- keycode - your normal API keycode
- update - the first product you intend to update (more info below)
- field - must be set to *bulk*
- test - If you are using GET (please don't) this should be the first parm. Set it to test=1 to avoid saving any actual data.
- imageURL - This is case sensitive. This can be any reachable image in jpg, gif, png format. You can use ftp, http, https and even data URLs here. So rather than pushing in a separate call, we will pull it.
- fields - This is the JSON formatted array of fields to be updated. Yes, this is actually optional. But without it, we won't update any field data.
Each entry in the fields array is made up of keys and data. Some keys are required and some are optional depending on the data type being used. These entries mirror the single field update calls used when updating data one field at a time.
Details of the fields entries
- field - required, the name of the field to be updated
- value - required, the new value for this field
- extra_id - optional, Some fields use 2 fields to store the data. One being a numeric value and the second being a descriptor [such as a ounces, gallons, quarts] This extra value must match the list we keep in our database. You can include the text version of this extra information at the end of the "value" field but it still needs to match what we have. You can also split the value into two fields the way we do passing the number in the "value" field and the descriptor as an index id in this "extra_id" field. For more information, see the "get=extra" in the basic overview for the v3 API.
- reason - used only when you want to delete a field. If you use this, you must set the value field to empty string and give a reason in this field. At least 13 characters are required for this reason.
An example of the JSON to update multiple fields for a single product
The order of each field in the array doesn't matter. We will process them in sequence but sequence makes no difference. So you don't have to sort them or place them in any partcular order.
You can actually update multiple products at the same time. To do this, you still need to pass some basic information for the first product in the required fields (see above). But in the fields JSON, you create an array of products, each with a fields sub-array. The product listed in the update field would be ignored for the most part but must still be valid. So it can be hardcoded when using this method as long as it is a vaild EAN code.
An example of the JSON to update multiple fields for multiple products
It doesn't matter if you are updating a single product or multiple products. When the response is returned, the top level status is always going to be code 200 assuming your required fields passed the test. Then you will see an array of products even if you only passed in one to be updated. Each product entry and each field entry will have a status so you will know if individual updates worked or failed. This includes the imageURL you passed.
An example of the JSON returned after an update call
The return results in each img or status field
- ok - The field or image processed without error
- n/a - No image was sent (not for fields)
- duplicate - The data you sent already exists. (not for images)
- Any other value is an error which may include details but may not.