|Product Name||Ghost Busters 6" Stay Puft Balloon Ghost Figure|
|Category||Toy / Game / Puzzle|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ B01B7OXDN8|
|Price New||11.99 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Width||2.5 inches (convert)|
|Height||10.5 inches (convert)|
|Length||6 inches (convert)|
|Weight||3.52 ounces (convert)|
|Features||Ghost Busters 6" Stay Puft Balloon Ghost Figure|
|Long Description||Ghostbusters is back with all-new heroes and even spookier specters! This 6” figure celebrates one of the new, cool paranormal stars with true-to-movie details and a light up head and torso. Pose it for display or recreate scary scenes! Choose all the ghost figures and simulate the hysterically fun, thrilling, chilling adventures of haunting New York City! The figures make an ideal gift for fans of all ages! Each sold separately. Colors and decorations may vary.|
|Similar Items||0887961343991: Ghost Busters 6" Theater Ghost Figure|
0887961343960: Ghost Busters 6" Rowan Figure
0887961343939: Ghost Busters Mini Figures Ms. Slime and Ghost Trap Top in Purple Slime
0887961343885: Ghost Busters Mini Figures Rowan Cartoon and Ghost Trap Top in Green Slime
0849803084752: Funko Ghostbusters Mymoji Mini Vinyl Action Figure (1 Random)
0699788210253: Diamond Select Toys Ghostbusters Minimates I Love This Town Box Set
0190344102765: Ghostbusters Boys Glow In the Dark Graphic Tee (18)
0190344102734: Ghostbusters Vintage Logo Glow in Dark Boys Shirt 4-18 (M 8)
0190344102710: Ghostbusters Boys Glow In the Dark Graphic Tee (4-5)
0043396510265: Ghostbusters / Ghostbusters II - Set
View 13 more similar items
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
The maxicode barcode is identified by the circular bulls-eye in the center and a matrix of circular dots that make up the data. Unlike many of the other 2D barcodes, this symbology uses a hexagonal grid rather than bars or squares.
These symbols are always printed as a 1 inch square often found on shipping packages and can store around 93 characters. If more data is needed, up to 8 codes can be chained together and scanned one after the next. The bulls-eye helps the scanner identify the pattern even when packages are streaming by at speed.
There are several modes that these symbols can use. UPS uses mode 2 and 3 on their packages.
- Mode 0 - Obsolete mode superseded by modes 2 and 3. (Older printers will produce Mode 0 if the firmware is outdated. Mode 0 MaxiCodes can be visually determined by examining the two horizontal hexagons in the upper right-hand corner. They will be white if the Mode is 0. For all other modes, they are black.)
- Mode 1 - Obsolete mode superseded by mode 4.
- Mode 2 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with a numeric postal code. (Primary use is US domestic destinations.)
- Mode 3 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with an alphanumeric postal code. (Primary use is international destinations.)
- Mode 4 - Unformatted data with Standard Error Correction.
- Mode 5 - Unformatted data with Enhanced Error Correction.
- Mode 6 - Used for programming hardware devices.
If you need to generate your own maxicode barcodes, you can check out the bcgen.com web site.