|Category||Electronics / Photography: A/V Media: Movie / TV|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ B00BN2JWWQ|
|Price New||9.56 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||7.95 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Width||5.5 inches (convert)|
|Height||0.75 inches (convert)|
|Length||7.75 inches (convert)|
|Weight||1.28 ounces (convert)|
|Features||Brand Name: OLV Mfg#: 887090061704, Shipping Weight: 0.19 lbs, Manufacturer:, Genre:, All music products are properly licensed and guaranteed authentic.|
|Long Description||Marlon Brando (On the Waterfront) set the mark for a brilliant career in The Men, his film debut. Brando plays an ex-WWII GI, Ken who returns home after he's paralyzed in battle. Residing the paraplegic ward of a veteran's hospital and embittered by his condition, he refuses to see his fianc‚e (Teresa Wright) and sinks into a solitary world of hatred and hostility. Head physician, Dr. Brock (Everett Sloane) cajoles the withdrawn Ken into the life of the ward, where fellow patients Norm (Jack Webb), Leo (Richard Erdman) and Angel (Arthur Jurado) begin to pull him out of his spiritual miasma. High Noon writing and directing greats, Carl Foreman (The Guns of Navarone), and Fred Zinnemann (From Here to Eternity) worked together for the first time in this rousing drama nominated for a Best Screenplay Oscarr. Produced by the great Stanley Kramer (Inherit the Wind) with a haunting score by the legendary composer, Dimitri Tiomkin (Rio Bravo).|
|Similar Items||9787883066804: Desiree (Ntsc All Region Import) Marlon Brando, Jean Simmons, Henry Koster|
9781451304343: Somebody: The Reckless Life And Remarkable Career Of Marlon Brando
9781417018772: Marlon Brando 4-Movie Collection
9781400042890: Somebody: The Reckless Life And Remarkable Career Of Marlon Brando
9780767818179: The Wild One
0887090037006: High Noon
0096009021733: One-Eyed Jacks
0043396062399: Wild One
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
Due to changes in how codes are sold, we have decided to abandon the old method for associating products to companies and try something new. This change will make it easier to enter corrections for company data as well as making it easier for companies to manage their own product collection.
As a user, you may not notice the changes right away. When you do, you may only think there is a cosmetic change to how the information is presented. But in the background, a great deal of improved logic will exist.
This change is rather substantial in regard to how the data is stored and accessed so it could be a couple weeks before we are finished and make the changes visible to the end users. We simply wanted to let you now that the canges were coming and that with this set of changes more new features are on the way.
Some things that will be changing:
- Companies will no longer have a Company ID that is in any related to the UPC/EAN code. Company ID use to be the first 7+ digits of the product code but that has proven to be a problem since the changes by the GIS on how codes are issued.
- The company edit form will change. We use to allow edits one item at a time but that is going to end. The company edit form will place all fields into one big edit form with only one save button. This may sound like a trivial change and on screen it really is. But in the background this is a very important change and will help make company management a lot easier.
- In the data feed, the company ID will be replaced with a new number. This new number will serve the same function, connecting products to companies but it will function in a much more useful way. We haven't decided if we will call the field the same thing or not yet. The content will change for sure.
- Data downloads will have better company links making it much easier to sort out the company data and link it to products.
- Duplicate company records that use to have different company ID values will get merged together so in the end, each company will only be in the database once. Right now, a company can be listed multiple times because they own multiple prefix codes.
We hope these changes will in the end produce better lookups, faster searches and more meaningful searches. We will use this upgrade to add more features in the future.