|Product Name||Innocent Bystanders|
|Category||Electronics / Photography: A/V Media: Movie|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ B00AGKH9AI|
|Price New||13.18 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||18.49 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Long Description||Innocent Bystanders stars Stanley Baker (Sands of the Kalahari) as John Craig, a James Bond like British secret agent who's given one last chance to redeem himself after a failed mission. Loomis (Donald Pleasence), the head of the organizations no longer trusts Craig, so he sends two younger and more ruthless agents to intercept the Russian scientist Craig has been sent to locate. Accompanied by Israeli spy Miriam Loman (Geraldine Chaplin), Craig must decide if the scientist is to be rescued or eliminated. The level of violence and bloodshed in Innocent Bystanders is such that at times it makes the James Bond films look like models of decorum. The stellar cast includes Dana Andrews as Blake, the CIA boss, Sue Lloyd and Derren Nesbitt as Craig rivals, Joanna Benson and Andrew Royce. Stylishly directed by Peter Collinson (The Italian Job).|
|Similar Items||9333767001746: The Black Windmill [ NON-USA FORMAT, PAL, Reg.4 Import - Australia ]|
5050582434262: The Black Windmill [NON-USA FORMAT, PAL, Reg. 2,4 and 5, Import - UK]
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The maxicode barcode is identified by the circular bulls-eye in the center and a matrix of circular dots that make up the data. Unlike many of the other 2D barcodes, this symbology uses a hexagonal grid rather than bars or squares.
These symbols are always printed as a 1 inch square often found on shipping packages and can store around 93 characters. If more data is needed, up to 8 codes can be chained together and scanned one after the next. The bulls-eye helps the scanner identify the pattern even when packages are streaming by at speed.
There are several modes that these symbols can use. UPS uses mode 2 and 3 on their packages.
- Mode 0 - Obsolete mode superseded by modes 2 and 3. (Older printers will produce Mode 0 if the firmware is outdated. Mode 0 MaxiCodes can be visually determined by examining the two horizontal hexagons in the upper right-hand corner. They will be white if the Mode is 0. For all other modes, they are black.)
- Mode 1 - Obsolete mode superseded by mode 4.
- Mode 2 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with a numeric postal code. (Primary use is US domestic destinations.)
- Mode 3 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with an alphanumeric postal code. (Primary use is international destinations.)
- Mode 4 - Unformatted data with Standard Error Correction.
- Mode 5 - Unformatted data with Enhanced Error Correction.
- Mode 6 - Used for programming hardware devices.
If you need to generate your own maxicode barcodes, you can check out the bcgen.com web site.