|Product Name||ALEX Toys Craft Color and Cuddle Washable Pony|
|Category||Toy / Game / Puzzle|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ B000G2HSB6|
|Price New||24.45 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Width||4.5 inches (convert)|
|Height||10 inches (convert)|
|Length||12 inches (convert)|
|Weight||60 hundredths pounds (convert)|
|Long Description||ALEX Toys Craft Color and Cuddle Washable Pony gives you a whole new toy whenever you want one. Color it today, wash it tonight, color it into something completely different tomorrow! Have your doll match your outfit, your pajamas or even your mood. Machine washable pony comes with removable clothing and 4 washable markers. Recommended for children 3 years of age and older.|
|Similar Items||3417761397008: VTech Doc McStuffins Talk and Trace Clipboard Toy|
0731346906908: Alex Color And Cuddle - Bunny
0731346050502: Alex Color A Tote Bag
0731346006950: Alex Color And Cuddle Poodle
0731346006936: Alex Toys Color & Cuddle Washable Kit, Doll
0731346006929: Alex Toys Color & Cuddle Washable Kit, Bear
0677869104783: Kid Galaxy My First Rc Go Go Baja Buggy Pink
0092943307650: Aurora World Fancy Pals Plush Princess Kitten Purse Pet Carrier
0025543000034: Flybar My First Foam Pogo Jumper for Kids Fun and Safe Pogo Stick for Toddlers, Durable Foam and Bungee Jumper for Ages 3 and up, Supports up to 250lbs (Pink)
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The Facing Identification Mark, or FIM, is used by the United States Postal Service (USPS) for the automation of mail processing. Basically, the FIM is a set of vertical bars that are printed on the upper edge of an envelop or postcard, slightly to the left of the stamp. It’s a nine digit barcode that consists of vertical bars and zeros, which are represented by the blank spaces.
The FIM’s primary function is to ensure that all mail is facing the proper way, to identify how the postage was paid (business reply, etc.) and whether or not the business reply mail has a POSTNET barcode. Should there be a POSTNET barcode, the mail can then be sent directly to the barcode sorter.
There are four different types of FIM barcodes, A, B, C and D.
- FIM A: Used for courtesy reply mail and metered reply mail with a preprinted POSTNET barcode.
- FIM B: Used for business reply mail without a preprinted ZIP+4 barcode.
- FIM C: Used for business reply mail with a preprinted ZIP+4 barcode.
- FIM D: Used only with IBI postage.
As far as standards are concerned, the FIM has to meet very specific guidelines:
- A FIM clear zone must not contain any printing other than the FIM pattern
- The rightmost bar of the FIM must be at least 2” (+/- 1/8”) from the right edge of each piece of mail
- Each FIM bar must be 5/8” high (+/- 1/8”) and 1/32” wide (+/- 0.008”)
- The tops of each FIM bar can’t be lower than 1/8” from the top edge of the mail
- The bottoms of each FIM bar can’t touch the bottom edge of the FIM clear zone, but can’t be more than 1/8” above or below the edge.