|Product Name||The LEGO Batman Movie|
|Category||Electronics / Photography: A/V Media: Movie|
|Amazon.com|| Buy on Amazon ~ B076TCBG8V|
|Rating||PG - Parental Guidance Suggested|
|Trailer||Watch The Trailer|
|Run Time||104 minutes|
|Cast||Will Arnett, Michael Cera, Rosario Dawson, Ralph Fiennes|
|Long Description||There are big changes brewing in Gotham City, and if he wants to save the city from The Joker's hostile takeover, Batman may have to drop the lone vigilante thing, try to work with others and maybe, just maybe, learn to lighten up.|
|Similar Items||5051892123761: Lego Batman [Blu-ray]|
0883929595945: LEGO DC Super Heroes The Flash
0883929572175: Lego Ninjago Movie, The
0883929572021: Justice League
0883929552979: Wonder Woman
0883929443567: LEGO DC Super Heroes Justice League Attack of the Legion of Doom! w/ Figurine
0883929405374: LEGO: DC Comics Super Heroes: Justice League vs. Bizarro League (Blu-ray+DVD+Digital HD UltraViolet Combo Pack)
0883929387533: Lego Movie, The
0883929355426: LEGO Batman The Movie: DC Superheroes Unite
0786936855906: Thor Ragnarok
0043396527119: Jumanji Welcome to the Jungle
0043396488571: Spider-Man Homecoming
0043396488519: Jumanji Welcome to the Jungle
0024543393481: Captain Underpants The First Epic Movie
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The maxicode barcode is identified by the circular bulls-eye in the center and a matrix of circular dots that make up the data. Unlike many of the other 2D barcodes, this symbology uses a hexagonal grid rather than bars or squares.
These symbols are always printed as a 1 inch square often found on shipping packages and can store around 93 characters. If more data is needed, up to 8 codes can be chained together and scanned one after the next. The bulls-eye helps the scanner identify the pattern even when packages are streaming by at speed.
There are several modes that these symbols can use. UPS uses mode 2 and 3 on their packages.
- Mode 0 - Obsolete mode superseded by modes 2 and 3. (Older printers will produce Mode 0 if the firmware is outdated. Mode 0 MaxiCodes can be visually determined by examining the two horizontal hexagons in the upper right-hand corner. They will be white if the Mode is 0. For all other modes, they are black.)
- Mode 1 - Obsolete mode superseded by mode 4.
- Mode 2 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with a numeric postal code. (Primary use is US domestic destinations.)
- Mode 3 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with an alphanumeric postal code. (Primary use is international destinations.)
- Mode 4 - Unformatted data with Standard Error Correction.
- Mode 5 - Unformatted data with Enhanced Error Correction.
- Mode 6 - Used for programming hardware devices.
If you need to generate your own maxicode barcodes, you can check out the bcgen.com web site.