|Product Name||2001: A Space Odyssey|
|Category||Electronics / Photography: A/V Media: Movie / TV|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ B07B12HNJW|
|Price New||22.48 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Rating||G - General Audiences|
|Trailer||Watch The Trailer|
|Run Time||149 minutes|
|Cast||Keir Dullea, Gary Lockwood, William Sylvester, Daniel Richter|
|Run Time||148 minutes|
|Width||7.5 inches (convert)|
|Height||5.4 inches (convert)|
|Length||0.7 inches (convert)|
|Weight||67 hundredths pounds (convert)|
|Run Time||148 minutes|
|Long Description||"2001" is a story of evolution. Sometime in the distant past, someone or something nudged evolution by placing a monolith on Earth (presumably elsewhere throughout the universe as well). Evolution then enabled humankind to reach the moon's surface, where yet another monolith is found, one that signals the monolith placers that humankind has evolved that far. Now a race begins between computers (HAL) and human (Bowman) to reach the monolith placers. The winner will achieve the next step in evolution, whatever that may be.|
|Similar Items||0603497858927: Song Remains The Same|
0191329065549: Universal Classic Monsters Complete 30-Film Collection
0191329065037: Invisible Man Complete Legacy Collection
0191329048412: Phantom Thread
0191329042366: Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom
0097361184746: Mission Impossible III (2-Disc Collector's Edition) [Blu-ray]
0043396524026: Dark Crystal
0043396514485: Across the Universe
View 14 more similar items
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The maxicode barcode is identified by the circular bulls-eye in the center and a matrix of circular dots that make up the data. Unlike many of the other 2D barcodes, this symbology uses a hexagonal grid rather than bars or squares.
These symbols are always printed as a 1 inch square often found on shipping packages and can store around 93 characters. If more data is needed, up to 8 codes can be chained together and scanned one after the next. The bulls-eye helps the scanner identify the pattern even when packages are streaming by at speed.
There are several modes that these symbols can use. UPS uses mode 2 and 3 on their packages.
- Mode 0 - Obsolete mode superseded by modes 2 and 3. (Older printers will produce Mode 0 if the firmware is outdated. Mode 0 MaxiCodes can be visually determined by examining the two horizontal hexagons in the upper right-hand corner. They will be white if the Mode is 0. For all other modes, they are black.)
- Mode 1 - Obsolete mode superseded by mode 4.
- Mode 2 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with a numeric postal code. (Primary use is US domestic destinations.)
- Mode 3 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with an alphanumeric postal code. (Primary use is international destinations.)
- Mode 4 - Unformatted data with Standard Error Correction.
- Mode 5 - Unformatted data with Enhanced Error Correction.
- Mode 6 - Used for programming hardware devices.
If you need to generate your own maxicode barcodes, you can check out the bcgen.com web site.