|Product Name||Big Bang Theory Season 8|
|Category||Electronics / Photography: A/V Media: Movie / TV|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ B00T5D4R1Q|
|Price New||9.50 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||9.23 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Cast||Jim Parsons, Johnny Galecki, Kaley Cuoco, Kunal Nayyar, Simon Helberg|
|Width||5.75 inches (convert)|
|Height||0.75 inches (convert)|
|Length||8 inches (convert)|
|Weight||35 hundredths pounds (convert)|
|Format||Multiple Formats, Box set, Color, Dolby, NTSC, Subtitled|
|Long Description||Big Bang Theory: The Complete Eighth Season (DVD) Prepare to enter the eighth dimension of television’s perpetual laughter continuum as THE BIG BANG THEORY boldly crosses the frontiers of science and comedy. Doctors Hofstadter & Cooper remain socially challenged, but the two genius roommates and their friends always produce hilarious results. With Leonard finally engaged to girl-across-the-hall Penny after countless proposals, the possibilities for happiness seem endless…while the probability for laughs is a foregone conclusion. What’s unknown is how this might impact the ironclad “Roommate Agreement” he’s entered into with Sheldon. Add to this, Sheldon’s uncomfortably close relationship with neurobiologist Amy Farrah Fowler, Koothrappali’s newfound ability to talk to and date women, and Howard and Bernadette’s solution to an in-house caretaker (Stuart Bloom) for the always outspoken Mrs. Wolowitz, and the worlds of science and sitcom are about to hilariously collide!|
|Similar Items||7426896058469: Big Bang Theory Season 11|
7426896057851: Big Bang Theory Season 11
7426895991446: Big Bang Theory Season 11
0883929609062: Big Bang Theory Season 11
0694979404336: Big Bang Theory Season 11
0694979403780: Big Bang Theory Season 11
0653801143058: Big Bang Theory Season 11
0019213365936: Big Bang Theory Season 11
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The Facing Identification Mark, or FIM, is used by the United States Postal Service (USPS) for the automation of mail processing. Basically, the FIM is a set of vertical bars that are printed on the upper edge of an envelop or postcard, slightly to the left of the stamp. It’s a nine digit barcode that consists of vertical bars and zeros, which are represented by the blank spaces.
The FIM’s primary function is to ensure that all mail is facing the proper way, to identify how the postage was paid (business reply, etc.) and whether or not the business reply mail has a POSTNET barcode. Should there be a POSTNET barcode, the mail can then be sent directly to the barcode sorter.
There are four different types of FIM barcodes, A, B, C and D.
- FIM A: Used for courtesy reply mail and metered reply mail with a preprinted POSTNET barcode.
- FIM B: Used for business reply mail without a preprinted ZIP+4 barcode.
- FIM C: Used for business reply mail with a preprinted ZIP+4 barcode.
- FIM D: Used only with IBI postage.
As far as standards are concerned, the FIM has to meet very specific guidelines:
- A FIM clear zone must not contain any printing other than the FIM pattern
- The rightmost bar of the FIM must be at least 2” (+/- 1/8”) from the right edge of each piece of mail
- Each FIM bar must be 5/8” high (+/- 1/8”) and 1/32” wide (+/- 0.008”)
- The tops of each FIM bar can’t be lower than 1/8” from the top edge of the mail
- The bottoms of each FIM bar can’t touch the bottom edge of the FIM clear zone, but can’t be more than 1/8” above or below the edge.