|Product Name||Justice League vs Teen Titans|
|Category||Electronics / Photography: A/V Media: Movie|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ B0169PXGFU|
|Price New||8.48 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||4.68 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Rating||PG-13 - Parents Strongly Cautioned|
|Trailer||Watch The Trailer|
|Run Time||78 minutes|
|Cast||Rosario Dawson , Christopher Gorham , Shemar Moore|
|Run Time||75 minutes|
|Width||5.25 inches (convert)|
|Height||0.5 inches (convert)|
|Length||7.25 inches (convert)|
|Weight||15 hundredths pounds (convert)|
|Format||AC-3, Color, Dolby, Full Screen, NTSC, Subtitled|
|Run Time||75 minutes|
|Long Description||Robin is sent to work with the Teen Titans after his volatile behavior botches up a Justice League mission. The Titans must then step up to face Trigon after he possesses the League and threatens to conquer the world.|
|Similar Items||0883929394098: Batman vs. Robin|
0883929393466: DC Supervillains Justice League: Masterminds of Crime
0883929366101: Justice League: Throne of Atlantis
0883929336524: Batman Assault on Arkham
0883929323944: Son of Batman
0883929318421: DCU Justice League: War
0883929255245: Justice League: The Flashpoint Paradox
0012569833333: Teen Titans: Season 3 (Rental Ready)
0012569833326: Teen Titans - The Complete Third Season (DC Comics Kids Collection)
0012569746213: Teen Titans: Trouble in Tokyo
View 6 more similar items
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The maxicode barcode is identified by the circular bulls-eye in the center and a matrix of circular dots that make up the data. Unlike many of the other 2D barcodes, this symbology uses a hexagonal grid rather than bars or squares.
These symbols are always printed as a 1 inch square often found on shipping packages and can store around 93 characters. If more data is needed, up to 8 codes can be chained together and scanned one after the next. The bulls-eye helps the scanner identify the pattern even when packages are streaming by at speed.
There are several modes that these symbols can use. UPS uses mode 2 and 3 on their packages.
- Mode 0 - Obsolete mode superseded by modes 2 and 3. (Older printers will produce Mode 0 if the firmware is outdated. Mode 0 MaxiCodes can be visually determined by examining the two horizontal hexagons in the upper right-hand corner. They will be white if the Mode is 0. For all other modes, they are black.)
- Mode 1 - Obsolete mode superseded by mode 4.
- Mode 2 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with a numeric postal code. (Primary use is US domestic destinations.)
- Mode 3 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with an alphanumeric postal code. (Primary use is international destinations.)
- Mode 4 - Unformatted data with Standard Error Correction.
- Mode 5 - Unformatted data with Enhanced Error Correction.
- Mode 6 - Used for programming hardware devices.
If you need to generate your own maxicode barcodes, you can check out the bcgen.com web site.