|Product Name||Bishop's Wife|
|Category||Electronics / Photography: A/V Media: Movie / TV|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ B00AATV046|
|Price New||7.54 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||5.18 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Width||5.25 inches (convert)|
|Height||0.5 inches (convert)|
|Length||7.5 inches (convert)|
|Weight||2.4 ounces (convert)|
|Features||DRAMA, Run Time: 109, Release Date: 1/15/2013, NR|
|Long Description||Bishop's Wife, The (DVD) Recently re-made as "The Preacher's Wife" starring Denzel Washington and Whitney Houston, the original was nominated for 5 Academy Awards(R)! Cary Grant stars as an angel come to earth in answer to the prayers of a struggling young bishop. Year: 1947 Director: Henry Koster Starring: Cary Grant, Loretta Young, David Niven, Elsa Lanchester.|
|Similar Items||0012569677159: A Christmas Carol|
0012569677142: Boys Town
0012569675322: The Philadelphia Story (Two-Disc Special Edition)
0012569508927: Meet Me in St. Louis
0012569501720: The Philadelphia Story
0012569423329: Warner Brothers Classic Holiday Collection, Vol. 2
0012569422926: It Happened on 5th Avenue
0011891930376: Cary Grant Collector's Edition
0011301644336: Loretta Young Show Season 1
0011111103016: It Happened On 5th Avenue (1947)
View 24 more similar items
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The attributes are somewhat like fields. They are the individual data items that describe each product. Each product entry will have several attributes. There is no telling which attributes will be attached to each product but they all have the same basic format.
Here is an example of one attribute. When accessing the data feed API, you can get your data in XML or JSON format. Here it is displayed in XML format to make it a little easier to read through.
<attribute> <field_name>product</field_name> <group_name>Over View</group_name> <title>Product Name</title> <data_type>varchar</data_type> <data_type_description>short text</data_type_description> <has_linked_text>0</has_linked_text> <has_linked_extra>0</has_linked_extra> </attribute>
In the above example you will find these elements:
- field_name - The unique name used to access this attribute.
- group_name - The name of the data group this field belongs to.
- title - The label we place on the screen when displaying this attribute to users.
- data_type - The database data type we are using to store this attribute.
- data_type_description - More infomation about the data type.
- has_linked_text - Some numeric fields have a text representation. We store the numeric value but if there is linked text, we use a lookup table to display that text instead of the number to the user.
- has_linked_extra - Some numeric fields have an extra text value that goes along with the number. We use a lookup table to display that text in addition to the number.
Hopefully, this helps you understand the data attributes you find in the data feed API.