|Product Name||Doctor Who Meglos|
|Category||Electronics / Photography: A/V Media: Movie|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ B00272NJ66|
|Price New||15.87 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||15.86 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Long Description||Meglos: On Tigella, two opposing factions are irrevocably divided over one fundamental issue: the Dodecahedron, a mysterious artifact which provides the entire planet's energy. With the Savants and the Deons locked in a crippling stalemate, and their civilization on the brink of collapse, the Tigellan leader Zastor seeks the Doctor's help. But the Doctor and Romana have been trapped aboard the TARDIS in a time loop by Meglos, the last of the Zolpha Thurans, who will stop at nothing to steal back the awesome power of the Dodecahedron. The Dominators: Dulkis: planet of harmony and enlightenment. Home to the peaceful Dulcians. An oasis of calm in the cosmos - and completely defenseless. The Doctor, Jamie and Zoe arrive to find Dulkis enslaved by the cruel Dominators and their deadly robotic servants, the Quarks. The pacifist Dulcians offer no resistance. Can even the Doctor save a people who are willing collaborators in their own destruction?|
|Similar Items||9780790770963: Doctor Who The Armageddon Factor|
5014503261726: Doctor Who Bred for War
5014503243425: Doctor Who - Destiny of The Daleks [Import anglais]
9780595276189: The Doctor Who Programme Guide: Fourth Edition
0794051401120: Doctor Who Logopolis
0794051401021: Doctor Who The Keeper of Traken
9780563478560: Doctor Who: The Abominable Snowmen
9780563525974: Doctor Who: The Evil Of The Daleks (Bbc Radio Collection)
5014503258627: Doctor Who - The Invasion of Time [Import anglais]
9781419817366: Doctor Who City of Death
9781419807282: Doctor Who The Leisure Hive
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The maxicode barcode is identified by the circular bulls-eye in the center and a matrix of circular dots that make up the data. Unlike many of the other 2D barcodes, this symbology uses a hexagonal grid rather than bars or squares.
These symbols are always printed as a 1 inch square often found on shipping packages and can store around 93 characters. If more data is needed, up to 8 codes can be chained together and scanned one after the next. The bulls-eye helps the scanner identify the pattern even when packages are streaming by at speed.
There are several modes that these symbols can use. UPS uses mode 2 and 3 on their packages.
- Mode 0 - Obsolete mode superseded by modes 2 and 3. (Older printers will produce Mode 0 if the firmware is outdated. Mode 0 MaxiCodes can be visually determined by examining the two horizontal hexagons in the upper right-hand corner. They will be white if the Mode is 0. For all other modes, they are black.)
- Mode 1 - Obsolete mode superseded by mode 4.
- Mode 2 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with a numeric postal code. (Primary use is US domestic destinations.)
- Mode 3 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with an alphanumeric postal code. (Primary use is international destinations.)
- Mode 4 - Unformatted data with Standard Error Correction.
- Mode 5 - Unformatted data with Enhanced Error Correction.
- Mode 6 - Used for programming hardware devices.
If you need to generate your own maxicode barcodes, you can check out the bcgen.com web site.