|Product Name||An American in Paris|
|Category||Electronics / Photography: A/V Media: Movie|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ B0045HCJQM|
|Price New||2.14 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||2.14 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Long Description||A Gershwin score and the dancing of Kelly and Caron are at the center of this fluid, visually beautiful love story set in post-war Paris. The ballet sequence, filmed in the style of Impressionist paintings, is legendary.|
|Similar Items||0012569791084: Classic Musicals From The Dream Factory, Vol. 1 (Ziegfeld Follies / Till The Clouds Roll By / Three Little Words / Summer Stock / It's Always Fair Weather)|
0012569698420: Band Wagon
0012569678606: It's Always Fair Weather
0012569678545: 42nd Street
0012569675346: Band Wagon
0012569562127: Musicals Great Musicals: The Arthur Freed Unit at MGM
0012569514225: Easter Parade
0012569502024: Singin' in the Rain
0012569500129: 42nd Street
View 15 more similar items
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The maxicode barcode is identified by the circular bulls-eye in the center and a matrix of circular dots that make up the data. Unlike many of the other 2D barcodes, this symbology uses a hexagonal grid rather than bars or squares.
These symbols are always printed as a 1 inch square often found on shipping packages and can store around 93 characters. If more data is needed, up to 8 codes can be chained together and scanned one after the next. The bulls-eye helps the scanner identify the pattern even when packages are streaming by at speed.
There are several modes that these symbols can use. UPS uses mode 2 and 3 on their packages.
- Mode 0 - Obsolete mode superseded by modes 2 and 3. (Older printers will produce Mode 0 if the firmware is outdated. Mode 0 MaxiCodes can be visually determined by examining the two horizontal hexagons in the upper right-hand corner. They will be white if the Mode is 0. For all other modes, they are black.)
- Mode 1 - Obsolete mode superseded by mode 4.
- Mode 2 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with a numeric postal code. (Primary use is US domestic destinations.)
- Mode 3 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with an alphanumeric postal code. (Primary use is international destinations.)
- Mode 4 - Unformatted data with Standard Error Correction.
- Mode 5 - Unformatted data with Enhanced Error Correction.
- Mode 6 - Used for programming hardware devices.
If you need to generate your own maxicode barcodes, you can check out the bcgen.com web site.