|Category||Electronics / Photography: A/V Media: Movie|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ B003CRM6PA|
|Price New||0.40 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||1.14 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Long Description||Greenskeeper Carl Spackler is about to start World War III – against a gopher. Pompous Judge Smalls plays to win but his nubile niece Lacey Underall wants to score her own way. Playboy Ty Webb shoots perfect golf by becoming the ball. And country club loudmouth Al Czervik just doubled a $20,000 bet on a 10-foot putt. Insanity? No. Caddyshack. Chevy Chase, Rodney Dangerfield, Bill Murray and Ted Knight tee off for a side-splitting round of fairway foolishness that does for golf what National Lampoon’s Animal House did for fraternities and Police Academy did for law enforcement. With Harold Ramis (National Lampoon’s Vacation, Analyze This) directing, the virtuoso skills of all four blend into a riotous hole-in-one for comedy fans. SPECIAL FEATURES: • Soundtrack Newly Remastered in Dolby Digital 5.1 • Retrospective Featurette Caddyshack: The 19th Hole • Theatrical Trailer • Languages: English, Français (Dubbed in Quebec) & Español • Subtitles: English, Français & Español (Main Feature. Bonus Material/Trailer May Not Be Subtitled).|
|Similar Items||0027616068866: Back To School / Easy Money (Double Feature)|
0025192786020: The Blues Brothers (Full Screen 25th Anniversary Edition)
0025192357008: Blues Brothers Double Feature
0025192353048: Happy Gilmore (New Artwork + Neighbors 2: Sorority Rising Fandango Cash)
0025192351785: Happy Gilmore
0025192151712: Blazing Saddles
0012569829398: Comedy Double Feature: National Lampoon's Vacation / National Lampoon's European Vacation
0012569807266: Blazing Saddles
0012569807259: Blazing Saddles
0012569731738: Blue Collar Comedy Tour / Blazing Saddles
View 29 more similar items
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
Due to changes in how codes are sold, we have decided to abandon the old method for associating products to companies and try something new. This change will make it easier to enter corrections for company data as well as making it easier for companies to manage their own product collection.
As a user, you may not notice the changes right away. When you do, you may only think there is a cosmetic change to how the information is presented. But in the background, a great deal of improved logic will exist.
This change is rather substantial in regard to how the data is stored and accessed so it could be a couple weeks before we are finished and make the changes visible to the end users. We simply wanted to let you now that the canges were coming and that with this set of changes more new features are on the way.
Some things that will be changing:
- Companies will no longer have a Company ID that is in any related to the UPC/EAN code. Company ID use to be the first 7+ digits of the product code but that has proven to be a problem since the changes by the GIS on how codes are issued.
- The company edit form will change. We use to allow edits one item at a time but that is going to end. The company edit form will place all fields into one big edit form with only one save button. This may sound like a trivial change and on screen it really is. But in the background this is a very important change and will help make company management a lot easier.
- In the data feed, the company ID will be replaced with a new number. This new number will serve the same function, connecting products to companies but it will function in a much more useful way. We haven't decided if we will call the field the same thing or not yet. The content will change for sure.
- Data downloads will have better company links making it much easier to sort out the company data and link it to products.
- Duplicate company records that use to have different company ID values will get merged together so in the end, each company will only be in the database once. Right now, a company can be listed multiple times because they own multiple prefix codes.
We hope these changes will in the end produce better lookups, faster searches and more meaningful searches. We will use this upgrade to add more features in the future.