|Product Name||TCM Greatest Classic Films Collection Horror|
|Category||Electronics / Photography: A/V Media: Movie|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ B002945DUW|
|Price New||11.94 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||8.99 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Long Description||HOUSE OF WAX (1953) In the wicked performance that crowned him the moviesâ€™ master of the macabre, Vincent Price plays a wax sculptor plunged into madness when an arsonist destroys his lifeâ€™s work. Unable to use his flame-scarred hands, he devises a murderous way of restocking his museum. Phyllis Kirk, Carolyn Jones and Charles Bronson co-star. THE HAUNTING (1963) Robert Wise directed this first screen version of Shirley Jacksonâ€™s The Haunting of Hill House. Julie Harris, Claire Bloom, Richard Johnson and Russ Tamblyn come to the house to study its supernatural phenomena. Or has the house drawn at least one of them to it? â€œGuaranteed to chill youâ€ (John Stanley, Creature Features). FREAKS Tod Browning (1931â€™s Dracula) directs this landmark movie â€“ long banned, now highly lauded â€“ in which the true freaks are not the storyâ€™s real-life sideshow performers, but â€œnormalsâ€ who mock and abuse them. This unique ensemble play big-top troupers who inflict a terrible revenge on a trapeze artist who treats them as subhumans. DR. JEKYLL AND MR. HYDE (1941) One man is a paragon of virtue. The other is a murderous creature of the London night. They are the same person. Spencer Tracy headlines this version of Robert Louis Stevensonâ€™s tale whose visual flourishes include a dreamscape in which carriage horses whipped by Hyde transform into the women in his life (Ingrid Bergman and Lana Turner).|
|Similar Items||0887936909047: Vincent Price 6 Movie Collector's Edition Digitally Remastered|
0883904231080: Edge of Sanity / The Spiral Staircase / Equus / Whatever Happened to Aunt Alice?
0872322000927: The Devil Bat
0777966841496: House on Haunted Hill
0025192316043: Universal Classic Monsters Collection
0018713813879: Carnival of Souls
0014381466720: Dr. Jekyll And Mr. Hyde
0011891801690: Pit and the Pendulum/Tales of Terror/Masque of the Red Death/Madhouse
0011891801225: From a Whisper to a Scream / Theatre of Blood
0009200005013: Island Of Lost Souls ~ Charles Laughton, Bela Lugosi
View 8 more similar items
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
The maxicode barcode is identified by the circular bulls-eye in the center and a matrix of circular dots that make up the data. Unlike many of the other 2D barcodes, this symbology uses a hexagonal grid rather than bars or squares.
These symbols are always printed as a 1 inch square often found on shipping packages and can store around 93 characters. If more data is needed, up to 8 codes can be chained together and scanned one after the next. The bulls-eye helps the scanner identify the pattern even when packages are streaming by at speed.
There are several modes that these symbols can use. UPS uses mode 2 and 3 on their packages.
- Mode 0 - Obsolete mode superseded by modes 2 and 3. (Older printers will produce Mode 0 if the firmware is outdated. Mode 0 MaxiCodes can be visually determined by examining the two horizontal hexagons in the upper right-hand corner. They will be white if the Mode is 0. For all other modes, they are black.)
- Mode 1 - Obsolete mode superseded by mode 4.
- Mode 2 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with a numeric postal code. (Primary use is US domestic destinations.)
- Mode 3 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with an alphanumeric postal code. (Primary use is international destinations.)
- Mode 4 - Unformatted data with Standard Error Correction.
- Mode 5 - Unformatted data with Enhanced Error Correction.
- Mode 6 - Used for programming hardware devices.
If you need to generate your own maxicode barcodes, you can check out the bcgen.com web site.