|Product Name||A Charlie Brown Christmas|
|Category||Electronics / Photography: A/V Media: Movie / TV|
|Short Description||Height:0.5 inches / Length:7.5 inches / Weight:0.4 pounds / Width:5.5 inches|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ B001CO42J8|
|Price New||4.05 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||0.01 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Width||5.5 inches (convert)|
|Height||0.5 inches (convert)|
|Length||7.5 inches (convert)|
|Weight||6.4 ounces (convert)|
|Features||CHRISTMAS, Run Time: 128, Release Date: 8/18/2009, NR, CHARLIE BROWN LUCY|
|Long Description||A Charlie Brown Christmas Deluxe Edition (DVD) Christmastime is here. Happiness and cheer. And for Peanuts fans everywhere, it just wouldn't be Christmas without this classic holiday delight. Christmas lights may be twinkling red and green, but Charlie Brown has the Yuletide blues. To get in the holiday spirit, he takes Lucy's advice and directs the Christmas play. And what's a Christmas play without a Christmas tree? But everyone makes fun of the short, spindly nevergreen Charlie Brown brings back – until the real meaning of Christmas works its magic once again in this Remastered Deluxe Edition with Improved Picture and Audio.|
|Similar Items||9781554079742: Temagami: A Wilderness Paradise|
9780738928623: Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer
9780634031663: A Charlie Brown Christmas
0883929353934: A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving Deluxe Edition
0883476032689: Original Christmas Classics Gift Set: Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer (1964) / Frosty The Snowman / .
0828768725290: The Original Television Christmas Classics
0097369600149: It Is A Wonderful Life (60th Anniverdary Edition) Dvd
0097361561127: It's The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown
0074645860893: Frosty the Snowman/Frosty Returns
0074645145594: Frosty the Snowman/Frosty Returns
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The maxicode barcode is identified by the circular bulls-eye in the center and a matrix of circular dots that make up the data. Unlike many of the other 2D barcodes, this symbology uses a hexagonal grid rather than bars or squares.
These symbols are always printed as a 1 inch square often found on shipping packages and can store around 93 characters. If more data is needed, up to 8 codes can be chained together and scanned one after the next. The bulls-eye helps the scanner identify the pattern even when packages are streaming by at speed.
There are several modes that these symbols can use. UPS uses mode 2 and 3 on their packages.
- Mode 0 - Obsolete mode superseded by modes 2 and 3. (Older printers will produce Mode 0 if the firmware is outdated. Mode 0 MaxiCodes can be visually determined by examining the two horizontal hexagons in the upper right-hand corner. They will be white if the Mode is 0. For all other modes, they are black.)
- Mode 1 - Obsolete mode superseded by mode 4.
- Mode 2 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with a numeric postal code. (Primary use is US domestic destinations.)
- Mode 3 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with an alphanumeric postal code. (Primary use is international destinations.)
- Mode 4 - Unformatted data with Standard Error Correction.
- Mode 5 - Unformatted data with Enhanced Error Correction.
- Mode 6 - Used for programming hardware devices.
If you need to generate your own maxicode barcodes, you can check out the bcgen.com web site.