|Product Name||Back to School Blu-ray|
|Category||Electronics / Photography: A/V Media: Movie|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ B00538M09I|
|Price New||7.22 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||4.42 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Long Description||Rodney Dangerfield (Caddyshack) stars in the Extra-Curricular Edition of this uproarious college classic "sure to be cherished by all his fans" (Los Angeles Times). "A good-natured potpourri of gags, funny bits, populist sentiment and anti-intellectualism." (The New York Times). Thornton Melon's (Dangerfield) life isn't making the grade. His wife's a sleazy socialite, he made his fortune being "Tall and Fat" and he never even got a high school diploma. So when he finds his unhappy and unpopular son about to quit college, the solution to all Melon's problems becomes clear... enroll at the school himself! But as the flamboyant father struggles to aid his son, he can't help becoming the college cool kid as he turns the university upside-down and gives academia a lesson in laughter!|
|Similar Items||5027626701345: Weekend at Bernie's [Blu-ray]|
0883904331391: City Slickers Blu-ray
0883904301646: Weekend At Bernie's Blu-ray
0826663160314: Easy Money / Men At Work
0799491430426: Police Academy 1-7 The Complete Collection
0097361297248: Beverly Hills Cop
0032429272089: Airplane 2-Movie Collection
0025192365058: National Lampoon's Animal House
0024543873136: Bachelor Party Blu-ray
0024543873112: Revenge of The Nerds Blu-ray
0024543829218: Porky's Blu-ray
0011891701082: Easy Money/Throw Momma from the Train/Blame it on Rio/The Woman in Red
0011891700023: Easy Money / Throw Momma from the Train
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The maxicode barcode is identified by the circular bulls-eye in the center and a matrix of circular dots that make up the data. Unlike many of the other 2D barcodes, this symbology uses a hexagonal grid rather than bars or squares.
These symbols are always printed as a 1 inch square often found on shipping packages and can store around 93 characters. If more data is needed, up to 8 codes can be chained together and scanned one after the next. The bulls-eye helps the scanner identify the pattern even when packages are streaming by at speed.
There are several modes that these symbols can use. UPS uses mode 2 and 3 on their packages.
- Mode 0 - Obsolete mode superseded by modes 2 and 3. (Older printers will produce Mode 0 if the firmware is outdated. Mode 0 MaxiCodes can be visually determined by examining the two horizontal hexagons in the upper right-hand corner. They will be white if the Mode is 0. For all other modes, they are black.)
- Mode 1 - Obsolete mode superseded by mode 4.
- Mode 2 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with a numeric postal code. (Primary use is US domestic destinations.)
- Mode 3 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with an alphanumeric postal code. (Primary use is international destinations.)
- Mode 4 - Unformatted data with Standard Error Correction.
- Mode 5 - Unformatted data with Enhanced Error Correction.
- Mode 6 - Used for programming hardware devices.
If you need to generate your own maxicode barcodes, you can check out the bcgen.com web site.