|Product Name||Razia Sultan|
|Category||Electronics / Photography: A/V Media: Movie / TV|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ B000IZJROM|
|Long Description||Starring: AJIT, DHARMENDRA, HEMA MALINI, PARVEEN BABI, PRADEEP KUMAR, RADHA SALUJA, SARIKA,SOHRAB MODI, TAJDAR AMROHI, VIJAYENDRA Synopsis: Razia Sultan, a celluloid marvel depicts the pulsating tale of stormy love, unflinching loyalty and sacrifice unfolded from the leaves of History. It is the story of the tempestuous love between a bewitching beauty, Razia, the Queen Empress of India and a lowly Abyssinian slave Yaqub. Razia staked and lost everything - her honor, kingdom and life - for her love but did not allow the powerful proud Turks, affronted by her love for a slave, to trample and break her sacrament of love for a slave. She laid down her life to keep the flame of her love ablaze and high and became immortalized in the hearts of her subjects as a symbol of the highest, the noblest and the most sacred in love.With the passage of time, however, she was branded as a vain sinful lover and it was not until the 20 the century that a creative and sensitive artist Kamal Amrohi got her to the silver screen with all her glory and honor and restored her rightful place in History in the form of his most loving creation - RAZIA SULTAN - an unforgettable and memorable marvel and extravaganza. This product is manufactured on demand using DVD-R recordable media. Amazon.com's standard return policy will apply.|
|Similar Items||5060014970381: Umrao Jaan|
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The attributes are somewhat like fields. They are the individual data items that describe each product. Each product entry will have several attributes. There is no telling which attributes will be attached to each product but they all have the same basic format.
Here is an example of one attribute. When accessing the data feed API, you can get your data in XML or JSON format. Here it is displayed in XML format to make it a little easier to read through.
<attribute> <field_name>product</field_name> <group_name>Over View</group_name> <title>Product Name</title> <data_type>varchar</data_type> <data_type_description>short text</data_type_description> <has_linked_text>0</has_linked_text> <has_linked_extra>0</has_linked_extra> </attribute>
In the above example you will find these elements:
- field_name - The unique name used to access this attribute.
- group_name - The name of the data group this field belongs to.
- title - The label we place on the screen when displaying this attribute to users.
- data_type - The database data type we are using to store this attribute.
- data_type_description - More infomation about the data type.
- has_linked_text - Some numeric fields have a text representation. We store the numeric value but if there is linked text, we use a lookup table to display that text instead of the number to the user.
- has_linked_extra - Some numeric fields have an extra text value that goes along with the number. We use a lookup table to display that text in addition to the number.
Hopefully, this helps you understand the data attributes you find in the data feed API.