|Product Name||Kuch Naa Kaho|
|Category||Electronics / Photography: A/V Media: Movie / TV|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ B000IZJRDI|
|Price New||4.22 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||3.17 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Long Description||Starring: ABHISHEK BACHCHAN, AISHWARYA RAI Synopsis: Raj (Abhishekh Bachchan) is a NRI living in New York who is against the idea of an arranged marriage. Raj visits India to attend a family wedding and is smitten by the beautiful Namrata (Aishwarya Rai), his Uncle's colleague who happily agrees to help Raj find a suitable Indian bride. However, fate has other ideas for the pair as they soon realize that 'their love' is a match made in heaven. 'Kuch Naa Kaho' is a heart-warming romance by debutante director Rohan Sippy. Join them in their quest for true love, happiness and finding that perfect soul mate. This product is manufactured on demand using DVD-R recordable media. Amazon.com's standard return policy will apply.|
|Similar Items||8903637004552: Humara Dil Aapke Paas Hain|
8902797601977: Jhoom Barabar Jhoom DVD
8902797601915: Fanaa Bollywood DVD With English Subtitles
5028157206927: Mere Yaar Ki Shaadi Hai
5028157204367: Hamara Dil Aapke Paas Hai
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The attributes are somewhat like fields. They are the individual data items that describe each product. Each product entry will have several attributes. There is no telling which attributes will be attached to each product but they all have the same basic format.
Here is an example of one attribute. When accessing the data feed API, you can get your data in XML or JSON format. Here it is displayed in XML format to make it a little easier to read through.
<attribute> <field_name>product</field_name> <group_name>Over View</group_name> <title>Product Name</title> <data_type>varchar</data_type> <data_type_description>short text</data_type_description> <has_linked_text>0</has_linked_text> <has_linked_extra>0</has_linked_extra> </attribute>
In the above example you will find these elements:
- field_name - The unique name used to access this attribute.
- group_name - The name of the data group this field belongs to.
- title - The label we place on the screen when displaying this attribute to users.
- data_type - The database data type we are using to store this attribute.
- data_type_description - More infomation about the data type.
- has_linked_text - Some numeric fields have a text representation. We store the numeric value but if there is linked text, we use a lookup table to display that text instead of the number to the user.
- has_linked_extra - Some numeric fields have an extra text value that goes along with the number. We use a lookup table to display that text in addition to the number.
Hopefully, this helps you understand the data attributes you find in the data feed API.