|Category||Electronics / Photography: A/V Media: Movie / TV|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ B003F9LS90|
|Long Description||Beautiful, embittered Lili (Phoebe Cates) has clawed her way from porno princess to international film idol. She has money, fame, everything she wants - everything except revenge. Abandoned as a baby, Lili is determined to find, and destroy, her long-lost mother. She's narrowed the candidate list down to three former boarding-school friends, all of whom have gone on to exciting and privileged lives. And one of whom is about to be very, very sorry she left little Lili all those years ago. A starry cast sweeps through two and a half decades of exquisite excess in this high-fashion, high-drama, utterly delicious emotional wallow based on Shirley Conran's bestseller. Sharpen your claws. This product is manufactured on demand using DVD-R recordable media. Amazon.com's standard return policy will apply. This product is expected to play back in DVD Video ''play only'' devices, and may not play in other DVD devices, including recorders and PC drives.|
|Similar Items||9780671693107: Lace|
9332412001667: Windmills of the Gods ( Sidney Sheldon's Windmills of the Gods ) [ NON-USA FORMAT, PAL, Reg.0 Import - Australia ]
9317485669549: I'll Take Manhattan
8809151411213: Windmills of the Gods
8803037753190: Bella Mafia (1997) (Import All Region)
5018011202370: Princess Daisy (Region 2)
3000000079614: Scarlett [DVD]
0883316716687: Roses are for the Rich
0773848690930: Danielle Steel's Crossings
0011301693969: Windmills of the Gods - Sidney Sheldon's
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The attributes are somewhat like fields. They are the individual data items that describe each product. Each product entry will have several attributes. There is no telling which attributes will be attached to each product but they all have the same basic format.
Here is an example of one attribute. When accessing the data feed API, you can get your data in XML or JSON format. Here it is displayed in XML format to make it a little easier to read through.
<attribute> <field_name>product</field_name> <group_name>Over View</group_name> <title>Product Name</title> <data_type>varchar</data_type> <data_type_description>short text</data_type_description> <has_linked_text>0</has_linked_text> <has_linked_extra>0</has_linked_extra> </attribute>
In the above example you will find these elements:
- field_name - The unique name used to access this attribute.
- group_name - The name of the data group this field belongs to.
- title - The label we place on the screen when displaying this attribute to users.
- data_type - The database data type we are using to store this attribute.
- data_type_description - More infomation about the data type.
- has_linked_text - Some numeric fields have a text representation. We store the numeric value but if there is linked text, we use a lookup table to display that text instead of the number to the user.
- has_linked_extra - Some numeric fields have an extra text value that goes along with the number. We use a lookup table to display that text in addition to the number.
Hopefully, this helps you understand the data attributes you find in the data feed API.