|Product Name||Urban Armor Gear Glxs3s-Comp-Rst-Vp Composite Case With Impact Resistant Bumpers For Samsung Galaxy|
|Category||Electronics / Photography|
|Short Description||Height:0.8 inches / Length:4.2 inches / Width:7.7 inches|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ B008EPW1KA|
|Price New||8.70 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||20.26 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Long Description||Urban Armor Gear products reflect the independent spirit of our designers and represent a dedication to superior quality and craftsmanship. Inspired by a sense of adventure, our distinctive cases are engineered to protect your gear from the rigors of a mobile lifestyle and enhance the utility of your device. Our Composite Cases exhibit a patent pending design that features a hard outer shell and a soft impact resistant core. Although visually striking, the unique shape of the case also provides structural support while minimizing size and weight. Additionally, an ultra-clear adhesive screen protector resists scratches. The marriage of these design elements and materials working in unison maximizes protection for your device.|
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
The attributes are somewhat like fields. They are the individual data items that describe each product. Each product entry will have several attributes. There is no telling which attributes will be attached to each product but they all have the same basic format.
Here is an example of one attribute. When accessing the data feed API, you can get your data in XML or JSON format. Here it is displayed in XML format to make it a little easier to read through.
<attribute> <field_name>product</field_name> <group_name>Over View</group_name> <title>Product Name</title> <data_type>varchar</data_type> <data_type_description>short text</data_type_description> <has_linked_text>0</has_linked_text> <has_linked_extra>0</has_linked_extra> </attribute>
In the above example you will find these elements:
- field_name - The unique name used to access this attribute.
- group_name - The name of the data group this field belongs to.
- title - The label we place on the screen when displaying this attribute to users.
- data_type - The database data type we are using to store this attribute.
- data_type_description - More infomation about the data type.
- has_linked_text - Some numeric fields have a text representation. We store the numeric value but if there is linked text, we use a lookup table to display that text instead of the number to the user.
- has_linked_extra - Some numeric fields have an extra text value that goes along with the number. We use a lookup table to display that text in addition to the number.
Hopefully, this helps you understand the data attributes you find in the data feed API.