|Product Name||Valhalla Knights - Sony Psp|
|Category||Electronics / Photography: Computer/Console Game|
|Short Description||Height:0.6 inches / Length:6.9 inches / Weight:0.24 pounds / Width:4.1 inches|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ B000MR5OBQ|
|Price New||12.19 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||4.99 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Width||4.1 inches (convert)|
|Height||0.6 inches (convert)|
|Length||6.9 inches (convert)|
|Weight||3.84 ounces (convert)|
|Features||Customizable characters - Select from five races (human, dwarf, halfling, elf, machine) and eight different job classes (Fighter, Mage, Priest, Thief, Knight, Samurai, Ninja, Anchor), Enjoy the vast selection of weapons, armor and accessories which also become visible on the in-game models when equipped, Real-time battles in which the player can switch between controlling any of the six party members on the fly, Complete quests to earn more gold to help recruit new party members or upgrade equipment, Team up with other players for network play, 2-player coop or 2-player versus play|
|Long Description||In Valhalla Knights you'll enter a place that was forgotten by history. This land was once a paradise, surrounded by deep green forests and crystal clear streams. Humans, elves, dwarves, halflings and other various races lived together in harmony... Until the roar of the demons tore apart their peaceful lives. The return of the Dark Lord sparked a new round of battles that would eventually encompass all the races. Now it is "The Cursed Land," and in this land full of despair, a youth searches for lost memories -- memories that will decide the fate of the Cursed Land.|
|Similar Items||5060102951308: Valhalla Knights 2|
0853466001049: Dungeon Maker: Hunting Ground - Sony Psp
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The attributes are somewhat like fields. They are the individual data items that describe each product. Each product entry will have several attributes. There is no telling which attributes will be attached to each product but they all have the same basic format.
Here is an example of one attribute. When accessing the data feed API, you can get your data in XML or JSON format. Here it is displayed in XML format to make it a little easier to read through.
<attribute> <field_name>product</field_name> <group_name>Over View</group_name> <title>Product Name</title> <data_type>varchar</data_type> <data_type_description>short text</data_type_description> <has_linked_text>0</has_linked_text> <has_linked_extra>0</has_linked_extra> </attribute>
In the above example you will find these elements:
- field_name - The unique name used to access this attribute.
- group_name - The name of the data group this field belongs to.
- title - The label we place on the screen when displaying this attribute to users.
- data_type - The database data type we are using to store this attribute.
- data_type_description - More infomation about the data type.
- has_linked_text - Some numeric fields have a text representation. We store the numeric value but if there is linked text, we use a lookup table to display that text instead of the number to the user.
- has_linked_extra - Some numeric fields have an extra text value that goes along with the number. We use a lookup table to display that text in addition to the number.
Hopefully, this helps you understand the data attributes you find in the data feed API.