|Product Name||Orgain Organic Plant Based Protein Powder, Peanut Butter, Vegan, Non-GMO, Gluten Free, 2.03 Pound, 1 Count, Packaging May Vary|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ B06W52PLFP|
|Price New||31.63 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Width||5.5 inches (convert)|
|Height||5.4 inches (convert)|
|Length||9.6 inches (convert)|
|Weight||203 hundredths pounds (convert)|
|Features||Includes 1 (2.03lb) Organic Plant Based Peanut Butter Protein Power and complete amino acid free, Ideal for healthy, on-the-go nourishment for men, women, and kids. Whether you are a busy professional, mom, dad, athlete or student, these are great for busy lifestyles, meal replacement, smoothie boosters, on-the-go meals, and post workouts, 21 grams of organic plant based protein, contains organic pea, brown rice, and chia, 6 grams of organic fiber, 5 grams of net carbs, 0 grams of sugar, and 160 calories per serving, Gluten free, kosher, vegan, non-GMO, soy free, dairy free, carrageenan free, and no artificial ingredients, USDA Organic|
|Long Description||Orgain Organic Peanut Butter Protein Powder is a naturally smooth and delicious nourishment drink with 21g of organic protein and 6g organic fiber per serving. USDA Organic, Gluten Free, Kosher, Vegan, Non-GMO, Soy Free. No artificial flavors, colors or preservatives.|
|Similar Items||0631656708837: Purely Inspired Organic Greens, USDA Organic, Super Greens Powder, Unflavored, 8.57 oz, 24 servings|
0767563600503: PBfit All-Natural Organic Peanut Butter Powder, 30 Ounce, Peanut Butter Powder from Real Roasted Pressed Peanuts, Good Source of Protein, Organic Ingredients
0851770003957: Orgain Organic Superfoods, Original, 0.62 Pound, 1 Count
0851770003254: Orgain Organic Plant Based Protein Powder, Sweet Vanilla Bean, 2.03 Pound, Packaging May Vary
0620562016587: Orgain Organic Plant Based Protein Powder, Vanilla Bean, Vegan, Non-GMO, Gluten Free, 2.03 Pound, 1 Count, Packaging May Vary
0851770003681: Orgain Organic Plant-Based Protein Powder, Creamy Chocolate Fudge, 2.74 Pound
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The Facing Identification Mark, or FIM, is used by the United States Postal Service (USPS) for the automation of mail processing. Basically, the FIM is a set of vertical bars that are printed on the upper edge of an envelop or postcard, slightly to the left of the stamp. It’s a nine digit barcode that consists of vertical bars and zeros, which are represented by the blank spaces.
The FIM’s primary function is to ensure that all mail is facing the proper way, to identify how the postage was paid (business reply, etc.) and whether or not the business reply mail has a POSTNET barcode. Should there be a POSTNET barcode, the mail can then be sent directly to the barcode sorter.
There are four different types of FIM barcodes, A, B, C and D.
- FIM A: Used for courtesy reply mail and metered reply mail with a preprinted POSTNET barcode.
- FIM B: Used for business reply mail without a preprinted ZIP+4 barcode.
- FIM C: Used for business reply mail with a preprinted ZIP+4 barcode.
- FIM D: Used only with IBI postage.
As far as standards are concerned, the FIM has to meet very specific guidelines:
- A FIM clear zone must not contain any printing other than the FIM pattern
- The rightmost bar of the FIM must be at least 2” (+/- 1/8”) from the right edge of each piece of mail
- Each FIM bar must be 5/8” high (+/- 1/8”) and 1/32” wide (+/- 0.008”)
- The tops of each FIM bar can’t be lower than 1/8” from the top edge of the mail
- The bottoms of each FIM bar can’t touch the bottom edge of the FIM clear zone, but can’t be more than 1/8” above or below the edge.