|Product Name||Mirror Screen Protector For Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300|
|Category||Electronics / Photography|
|Short Description||Weight:4 pounds|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ B00896EZB2|
|Price New||0.01 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||4.00 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Long Description||QUALITY TELLS IT ALL! The Mirror Premium Screen Protector protects the touch screen while providing high contrast mirror effect and crystal clear visibility when screen is on. It is crystal clear, anti glare and leaves no residue. This is so far the best solution in protecting your LCD screen from scratches, smudges and grease. Free micro fiber cloth is also included. Beware of other cheap generic screen protectors that do not fit correctly, leaves sticky residue, affects screen quality and even require cutting to size. Our premium original screen protectors are designed specifically for your device and laser cut for flawless fit. Protect your device with Mirror Premium Screen Protector!|
|Similar Items||4715142271923: Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300 Powerbank External High Capacity (3200 Mah) Battery Power Pack Case / Cover (With Media Kick Stand) (White)|
4894425001287: 3200mah Battery Backup Charger Case Stand For Samsung Galaxy S3 Siii I9300 (White)
4895164783441: 3200mah External Backup Battery Charger Case For Samsung Galaxy S3 Siii I9300
5055576702006: Trizmo Anti-Glare and Anti-Fingerprint Screen Protector for Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300
0635753501285: Samsung Flip Cover Case For Samsung Galaxy S3 (Green)
8806085091610: Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300i Neo Dual Sim 16gb - Factory Unlocked International Version White
8806085111738: Samsung Galaxy S3 Gt-I9300 16gb - Unlocked International Version White - No Warranty
8806085114814: Samsung Galaxy S III I9300 16Gb White WiFi Android Unlocked Cell Phone
8806085094024: Samsung Galaxy S Iii/S3 Gt-I9300 Factory Unlocked Phone - International Version No Warranty (Marble White)
4711402852253: Generic High Quality Clear Screen Protector Shield For The Samsung Galaxy S3 I930 - Non-Retail Packaging - Clear
View 30 more similar items
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
The maxicode barcode is identified by the circular bulls-eye in the center and a matrix of circular dots that make up the data. Unlike many of the other 2D barcodes, this symbology uses a hexagonal grid rather than bars or squares.
These symbols are always printed as a 1 inch square often found on shipping packages and can store around 93 characters. If more data is needed, up to 8 codes can be chained together and scanned one after the next. The bulls-eye helps the scanner identify the pattern even when packages are streaming by at speed.
There are several modes that these symbols can use. UPS uses mode 2 and 3 on their packages.
- Mode 0 - Obsolete mode superseded by modes 2 and 3. (Older printers will produce Mode 0 if the firmware is outdated. Mode 0 MaxiCodes can be visually determined by examining the two horizontal hexagons in the upper right-hand corner. They will be white if the Mode is 0. For all other modes, they are black.)
- Mode 1 - Obsolete mode superseded by mode 4.
- Mode 2 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with a numeric postal code. (Primary use is US domestic destinations.)
- Mode 3 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with an alphanumeric postal code. (Primary use is international destinations.)
- Mode 4 - Unformatted data with Standard Error Correction.
- Mode 5 - Unformatted data with Enhanced Error Correction.
- Mode 6 - Used for programming hardware devices.
If you need to generate your own maxicode barcodes, you can check out the bcgen.com web site.