|Category||Electronics / Photography: A/V Media: Movie|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ B0007V6MJA|
|Trailer||Watch The Trailer|
|Run Time||192 minutes|
|Cast||Shah Rukh Khan, Rani Mukerji, Preity Zinta, Kiron Kher|
|Weight||20 hundredths pounds (convert)|
|Long Description||Squadron Leader Veer Pratap Singh (Shah Rukh Khan) is a rescue pilot with the Indian Air Force. In the line of duty he comes across a stranded Zaara (Preity Zinta) - a girl from Pakistan who has come to India to fulfill her surrogate mothers dying wish. Veer saves her life and his life is never the same again. Twenty two years later Saamia Siddiqui (Rani Mukerji), a Pakistani human rights lawyer on her first case, finds herself face to face with an ageing Veer Pratap Singh. He has languished in a Pakistan jail cell for 22 years and has not spoken to anyone all these years. And no one knows why. Her mission is to discover the truth about Veer and see to it that justice is served. VEER-ZAARA is a saga of love, separation, courage and sacrifice. A love that is divine, a love that is whole-hearted, a love that is completely consuming, a love that grows with separation and deepens with sacrifice. A love that is an inspiration - and will remain a legend forever.|
|Similar Items||8903539015670: Jab Harry Met Sejal Hindi DVD - (2017) Bollywood film|
8902797602301: Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi
8902797602042: Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge Bollywood DVD With English Subtitles
7920973812666: Chennai Express - DVD
7920973805644: Jab Tak Hai Jaan 3 Disc Set-
0792097321006: Kal Ho Naa Ho
0792097320993: Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham
0792097222525: Dil To Pagal Hai : Bollywood Movie
0616932635007: Dilwale (2 Disc Set)
0024543672654: My Name Is Khan
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
The maxicode barcode is identified by the circular bulls-eye in the center and a matrix of circular dots that make up the data. Unlike many of the other 2D barcodes, this symbology uses a hexagonal grid rather than bars or squares.
These symbols are always printed as a 1 inch square often found on shipping packages and can store around 93 characters. If more data is needed, up to 8 codes can be chained together and scanned one after the next. The bulls-eye helps the scanner identify the pattern even when packages are streaming by at speed.
There are several modes that these symbols can use. UPS uses mode 2 and 3 on their packages.
- Mode 0 - Obsolete mode superseded by modes 2 and 3. (Older printers will produce Mode 0 if the firmware is outdated. Mode 0 MaxiCodes can be visually determined by examining the two horizontal hexagons in the upper right-hand corner. They will be white if the Mode is 0. For all other modes, they are black.)
- Mode 1 - Obsolete mode superseded by mode 4.
- Mode 2 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with a numeric postal code. (Primary use is US domestic destinations.)
- Mode 3 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with an alphanumeric postal code. (Primary use is international destinations.)
- Mode 4 - Unformatted data with Standard Error Correction.
- Mode 5 - Unformatted data with Enhanced Error Correction.
- Mode 6 - Used for programming hardware devices.
If you need to generate your own maxicode barcodes, you can check out the bcgen.com web site.