|Product Name||Lucio Fulci Collection, the|
|Category||Electronics / Photography: A/V Media: Movie / TV|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ B00R55U120|
|Price New||39.98 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||95.37 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Cast||Almanta Keller, Catriona MacColl, Christopher George, Jack Hedley, Paolo Malco|
|Width||5.25 inches (convert)|
|Height||0.3 inches (convert)|
|Length||6.5 inches (convert)|
|Weight||4.8 ounces (convert)|
|Format||Blu-ray, DTS Surround Sound, Dubbed, NTSC, Subtitled, Surround Sound, Widescreen|
|Run Time||272 minutes|
|Features||HORROR, Run Time: 272, Release Date: 2015/03/31|
|Long Description||CITY OF THE LIVING DEAD: The Seven Gates Of Hell have been torn open, and in three days the dead shall rise and walk the earth. As a reporter and a psychic race to close the portals of the damned, they encounter a seething nightmare of unspeakable evil. The city is alive - with the horrors of the living dead! Extras: The Making of CITY OF THE LIVING DEAD - Interviews with Star Catriona MacColl , Co-Star Michele Soavi , Production Designer Massimo Antonello Geleng , Assistant Makeup Effects Artist Rosario Prestopino , Special Effects Artist Gino De Rossi , Cinematographer Sergio Salvati , and Camera Operator Roberto Forges Davanzati Acting Among the Living Dead - Interview with Star Catriona MacColl Entering the Gates of Hell - Interview with Star Giovanni Lombardo Radice Memories of the Maestro - The cast and crew reminisce about working with Lucio Fulci Marketing of the Living Dead - Poster & Still Gallery English Trailer Italian Trailer Radio Spots/Still Gallery THE HOUSE BY THE CEMETERY: A young family moves from their cramped New York City apartment to a spacious new home in New England. But this is no ordinary house in the country: the previous owner was the deranged Dr. Freudstein, whose monstrous human experiments have left a legacy of bloody mayhem. Now, someone - or something - is alive in the basement, and home sweet home is about to become a horrific hell on earth. Extras: Meet the Boyles - Interviews with Stars Catriona MacColl and Paolo Malco Children of the Night - Interviews with Stars Giovanni Frezza and Silvia Collatina Tales of Laura Gittleson - Interview with Star Dagmar Lassander My Time With Terror - Interview with Star Carlo De Mejo A Haunted House Story - Interviews with Co-Writers Dardano Sacchetti and Elisa Briganti To Build a Better Death Trap - Interviews with Cinematographer Sergio Salvati , Special Make-Up Effects Artist Maurizio Trani , Special Effects Artist Gino De Rossi , and Actor Giovanni De Nava Deleted Scene Theatrical Trailers TV Spot Poster & Still Gallery THE NEW YORK RIPPER: A blade-wielding psychopath is on the loose, turning The Big Apple bright red with the blood of beautiful young women. As NYPD detectives follow the trail of butchery from the decks of the Staten Island Ferry to the sex shows of Times Square, each brutal murder becomes a sadistic taunt. In the city that never sleeps, he's the killer that can't be stopped! Extras: 'I'm an Actress!' - Interview with Zora Kerova NYC Locations Then and Now Theatrical Trailer|
|Similar Items||0760137035480: Don't Torture A Duckling|
0827058800198: Dario Argento Collection, the
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
Due to changes in how codes are sold, we have decided to abandon the old method for associating products to companies and try something new. This change will make it easier to enter corrections for company data as well as making it easier for companies to manage their own product collection.
As a user, you may not notice the changes right away. When you do, you may only think there is a cosmetic change to how the information is presented. But in the background, a great deal of improved logic will exist.
This change is rather substantial in regard to how the data is stored and accessed so it could be a couple weeks before we are finished and make the changes visible to the end users. We simply wanted to let you now that the canges were coming and that with this set of changes more new features are on the way.
Some things that will be changing:
- Companies will no longer have a Company ID that is in any related to the UPC/EAN code. Company ID use to be the first 7+ digits of the product code but that has proven to be a problem since the changes by the GIS on how codes are issued.
- The company edit form will change. We use to allow edits one item at a time but that is going to end. The company edit form will place all fields into one big edit form with only one save button. This may sound like a trivial change and on screen it really is. But in the background this is a very important change and will help make company management a lot easier.
- In the data feed, the company ID will be replaced with a new number. This new number will serve the same function, connecting products to companies but it will function in a much more useful way. We haven't decided if we will call the field the same thing or not yet. The content will change for sure.
- Data downloads will have better company links making it much easier to sort out the company data and link it to products.
- Duplicate company records that use to have different company ID values will get merged together so in the end, each company will only be in the database once. Right now, a company can be listed multiple times because they own multiple prefix codes.
We hope these changes will in the end produce better lookups, faster searches and more meaningful searches. We will use this upgrade to add more features in the future.