|Product Name||Opera (Dvd)|
|Category||Electronics / Photography: A/V Media: Movie|
|Short Description||Weight:1 pounds|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ B000S0GYRK|
|Price New||6.01 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||11.15 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Long Description||When a young opera singer takes over the leading role in an avant-garde presentation of Verdi's Macbeth, she triggers the madness of a crazed fan who repeatedly forces the diva to watch the brutal murders of her friends. Will the woman's recurring nightmare hold the key to the identity of this psychopath or does an even more horrific evil lay waiting in the wings? The legendary Dario Argento (DEEP RED, SUSPIRIA) co-wrote and directed this savagely stunning thriller featuring some of the most shocking sequences of the maestro's entire career. Previously available in the U.S. only in heavily edited form, this horror classic has now been restored from original Italian vault materials and is presented uncut, uncensored and loaded with Extras.|
|Similar Items||9780806515144: Broken Mirrors/Broken Minds: The Dark Dreams Of Dario Argento|
5060162230061: Black Cat [Import anglais]
5060020700651: Two Evil Eyes
5060020700552: Tenebrae [Import anglais]
5027035005942: The Stendhal Syndrome [DVD] 
0827058107396: The Killer Nun
0790357998234: The Stendhal Syndrome
0011891930673: Blood Feast Collection: 5 Horror Movies
0011891514156: Blood Feast Collection (5 Films)
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
The maxicode barcode is identified by the circular bulls-eye in the center and a matrix of circular dots that make up the data. Unlike many of the other 2D barcodes, this symbology uses a hexagonal grid rather than bars or squares.
These symbols are always printed as a 1 inch square often found on shipping packages and can store around 93 characters. If more data is needed, up to 8 codes can be chained together and scanned one after the next. The bulls-eye helps the scanner identify the pattern even when packages are streaming by at speed.
There are several modes that these symbols can use. UPS uses mode 2 and 3 on their packages.
- Mode 0 - Obsolete mode superseded by modes 2 and 3. (Older printers will produce Mode 0 if the firmware is outdated. Mode 0 MaxiCodes can be visually determined by examining the two horizontal hexagons in the upper right-hand corner. They will be white if the Mode is 0. For all other modes, they are black.)
- Mode 1 - Obsolete mode superseded by mode 4.
- Mode 2 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with a numeric postal code. (Primary use is US domestic destinations.)
- Mode 3 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with an alphanumeric postal code. (Primary use is international destinations.)
- Mode 4 - Unformatted data with Standard Error Correction.
- Mode 5 - Unformatted data with Enhanced Error Correction.
- Mode 6 - Used for programming hardware devices.
If you need to generate your own maxicode barcodes, you can check out the bcgen.com web site.