|Product Name||Henry V|
|Category||Electronics / Photography: A/V Media: Movie / TV|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ B00OCFHHOQ|
|Price New||15.87 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||15.86 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Rating||PG-13 - Parents Strongly Cautioned|
|Run Time||137 minutes|
|Cast||Derek Jacobi, Kenneth Branagh, Simon Shepherd, James Larkin|
|Run Time||138 minutes|
|Width||5.3 inches (convert)|
|Height||0.35 inches (convert)|
|Length||6.75 inches (convert)|
|Weight||15 hundredths pounds (convert)|
|Run Time||138 minutes|
|Long Description||King Henry V of England is insulted by the King of France. As a result, he leads his army into battle against France. Along the way, the young king must struggle with the sinking morale of his troops and his own inner doubts. The war culminates at the bloody Battle of Agincourt.|
|Similar Items||9786305622871: A Midsummer Night's Dream|
0883904233329: Much Ado About Nothing Blu-ray
0883316769959: As You Like It
0841887013338: Great Performances Macbeth
0786936811698: Tempest (2010)
0086162123085: A Midsummer Night's Dream
0053939268324: William Shakespeare's Hamlet
0027616869548: Much Ado About Nothing
0025192350399: Hollow Crown The Wars of the Roses
0025192170256: Hollow Crown The Complete Series
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The Facing Identification Mark, or FIM, is used by the United States Postal Service (USPS) for the automation of mail processing. Basically, the FIM is a set of vertical bars that are printed on the upper edge of an envelop or postcard, slightly to the left of the stamp. It’s a nine digit barcode that consists of vertical bars and zeros, which are represented by the blank spaces.
The FIM’s primary function is to ensure that all mail is facing the proper way, to identify how the postage was paid (business reply, etc.) and whether or not the business reply mail has a POSTNET barcode. Should there be a POSTNET barcode, the mail can then be sent directly to the barcode sorter.
There are four different types of FIM barcodes, A, B, C and D.
- FIM A: Used for courtesy reply mail and metered reply mail with a preprinted POSTNET barcode.
- FIM B: Used for business reply mail without a preprinted ZIP+4 barcode.
- FIM C: Used for business reply mail with a preprinted ZIP+4 barcode.
- FIM D: Used only with IBI postage.
As far as standards are concerned, the FIM has to meet very specific guidelines:
- A FIM clear zone must not contain any printing other than the FIM pattern
- The rightmost bar of the FIM must be at least 2” (+/- 1/8”) from the right edge of each piece of mail
- Each FIM bar must be 5/8” high (+/- 1/8”) and 1/32” wide (+/- 0.008”)
- The tops of each FIM bar can’t be lower than 1/8” from the top edge of the mail
- The bottoms of each FIM bar can’t touch the bottom edge of the FIM clear zone, but can’t be more than 1/8” above or below the edge.