|Product Name||Lancaster 54" 4 in 1 Pool Bowling Hockey Table Tennis Combo Arcade Game Table|
|Category||Sports / Exercise|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ B07613KP9L|
|Width||28.9 inches (convert)|
|Height||6.3 inches (convert)|
|Length||49.1 inches (convert)|
|Weight||6630 hundredths pounds (convert)|
|Features||4-in-1 table tennis, billiards, hover hockey, and bowling game table, Switch from 1 game to the next in seconds, Compact, multi-purpose design takes up less space, Built-in storage for accessories, With 4 games, there's something for everyone in the family|
|Long Description||Whether you're a pool shark, a hockey hero, a bowling guru, or a table tennis superstar, you'll find what you're looking for with the Lancaster 4-in-1 54-Inch Game Table. This convertible game table features all of your favorite games in a single table- saving you space without compromising fun. Switch from 1 game to the next in seconds, with the easy-to-convert tabletops. A manual scoring system will help you keep track of victories and losses while you battle your friends in family in the game of your choosing. The table features built-in storage to keep all of the game essentials safe and out of the way when not in use. This 4-in-1 table features something for everyone in the family. Get ready to test your game skills with the Lancaster 4-in-1 54-Inch Game Table|
|Similar Items||6858672801944: VTech Kidizoom Smartwatch DX - Purple|
3417761716502: VTech 80-171650 Kidizoom Smartwatch DX, Vivid Violet (2nd Generation)
0814743010444: Thames & Kosmos Crystal Growing
0786936786996: Santa Clause 3-Movie Collection
0660615900081: Doinkit Darts Magnetic Dart Board
0630996564653: Happy Places Shopkins Mansion
0047162021245: Lava Lite 2124 Classic 14.5-Inch 20-Ounce Silver Lava Lamp, Yellow Wax/Blue Liquid
0047162021030: Lava the Original 14.5-Inch Silver Base Lamp with Yellow Wax in Blue Liquid
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The Facing Identification Mark, or FIM, is used by the United States Postal Service (USPS) for the automation of mail processing. Basically, the FIM is a set of vertical bars that are printed on the upper edge of an envelop or postcard, slightly to the left of the stamp. It’s a nine digit barcode that consists of vertical bars and zeros, which are represented by the blank spaces.
The FIM’s primary function is to ensure that all mail is facing the proper way, to identify how the postage was paid (business reply, etc.) and whether or not the business reply mail has a POSTNET barcode. Should there be a POSTNET barcode, the mail can then be sent directly to the barcode sorter.
There are four different types of FIM barcodes, A, B, C and D.
- FIM A: Used for courtesy reply mail and metered reply mail with a preprinted POSTNET barcode.
- FIM B: Used for business reply mail without a preprinted ZIP+4 barcode.
- FIM C: Used for business reply mail with a preprinted ZIP+4 barcode.
- FIM D: Used only with IBI postage.
As far as standards are concerned, the FIM has to meet very specific guidelines:
- A FIM clear zone must not contain any printing other than the FIM pattern
- The rightmost bar of the FIM must be at least 2” (+/- 1/8”) from the right edge of each piece of mail
- Each FIM bar must be 5/8” high (+/- 1/8”) and 1/32” wide (+/- 0.008”)
- The tops of each FIM bar can’t be lower than 1/8” from the top edge of the mail
- The bottoms of each FIM bar can’t touch the bottom edge of the FIM clear zone, but can’t be more than 1/8” above or below the edge.