|Agony - Xbox One
|Electronics / Photography: Computer/Console Game
|Buy on Amazon ~ B07BKKK74P
|39.99 US Dollars (curriencies)
|20 hundredths pounds (convert)
|Surpass the limits of your mind and exploit every shadow to hide and survive as you test your nerves of Steel and Venture into the most secret realms of hell, Find secret patterns and draw them with your own Blood on the sacrificial Stones, collecting ancient artifacts along the way and using their powers to discover hidden paths in another dimension, Huge, visually stunning levels and a uniquely terrifying game design; find your path through a mystical floating Forest and other hostile environments, Resist the seductive yet dangerous 'Red Goddess' in this terrifying story of horror, eroticism, and damnation inspired by dante alighieri's inferno
|Agony is a first-person, survival horror game set in Hell. You will begin your journey as a tormented Soul within the depths of the Underworld, without any memories of your past. Equipped with the special ability to control people on your journey - even possessing demons themselves - you'll have all the necessary tools to survive in the extreme conditions of Hell.
|0883929581382: Outlast Trinity - Xbox One
0854952003875: Call of Cthulhu - Xbox One
0854952003769: Vampyr - Xbox One
0816819014967: Conan Exiles Day One Edition
0812872019154: RAID: World War II - Xbox One
0812303011665: Jurassic World Evolution - Xbox One Edition
0812303011375: Immortal: Unchained - Xbox One Edition
0811994021618: Red Faction Guerilla Re-Mars-Tered Edition - Xbox One
0625904739643: Sherlock Holmes vs. Jack the Ripper - Xbox 360
0047875881969: Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy - Xbox One Standard Edition
|by EAN or by Title
An article of interest
The Main EANData blog
The maxicode barcode is identified by the circular bulls-eye in the center and a matrix of circular dots that make up the data. Unlike many of the other 2D barcodes, this symbology uses a hexagonal grid rather than bars or squares.
These symbols are always printed as a 1 inch square often found on shipping packages and can store around 93 characters. If more data is needed, up to 8 codes can be chained together and scanned one after the next. The bulls-eye helps the scanner identify the pattern even when packages are streaming by at speed.
There are several modes that these symbols can use. UPS uses mode 2 and 3 on their packages.
- Mode 0 - Obsolete mode superseded by modes 2 and 3. (Older printers will produce Mode 0 if the firmware is outdated. Mode 0 MaxiCodes can be visually determined by examining the two horizontal hexagons in the upper right-hand corner. They will be white if the Mode is 0. For all other modes, they are black.)
- Mode 1 - Obsolete mode superseded by mode 4.
- Mode 2 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with a numeric postal code. (Primary use is US domestic destinations.)
- Mode 3 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with an alphanumeric postal code. (Primary use is international destinations.)
- Mode 4 - Unformatted data with Standard Error Correction.
- Mode 5 - Unformatted data with Enhanced Error Correction.
- Mode 6 - Used for programming hardware devices.
If you need to generate your own maxicode barcodes, you can check out the bcgen.com web site.