|Product Name||AmScope BS-C12 Microscope Slides Single Depression Concave Pack of 12|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ B00O5G5ZCS|
|Price New||3.95 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Width||1.1 inches (convert)|
|Height||0.6 inches (convert)|
|Length||3.4 inches (convert)|
|Weight||2.4 ounces (convert)|
|Long Description||This item contains 12 pieces of clear single depression concave slide. Slide size is 1" x 3" x 0.04" (25mm x 75mm x 1mm) thick. The diameter of the concave is 16mm and the depth is 0.5mm. |
Features & Specifications:
Package: 12 pieces of single depression concave slide
Slide Dimensions: 1" x 3" x 0.04" (25mm x 75mm x 1mm)
Diameter of Concave Circle: 5/8" (16mm)
Depth of Concave: 0.5mm
Material: premium quality clear glass
Slide Edges: precision ground and polished
|Similar Items||9780486403816: A World in a Drop of Water: Exploring with a Microscope (Dover Children's Science Books)|
7677718896015: CB 72 Blank Microscope Slides & 100 Square Cover Glass 7101S1
0840979109201: AmScope BS-72P-100S-22X2 144 Pieces of Pre-Cleaned Blank Microscope Slides (2 Count)
0710824267557: G2PLUS 100PCS 3ml Disposable Plastic Graduated Transfer Pipettes
0607994607019: Microscope Lens Adapter, Microscope Smartphone Camera Adaptor - for Microscope Eyepiece Tube 23.2mm, Built-in WF 16mm Eyepiece - Capture and Record The Beauty in The Micro World
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Due to changes in how codes are sold, we have decided to abandon the old method for associating products to companies and try something new. This change will make it easier to enter corrections for company data as well as making it easier for companies to manage their own product collection.
As a user, you may not notice the changes right away. When you do, you may only think there is a cosmetic change to how the information is presented. But in the background, a great deal of improved logic will exist.
This change is rather substantial in regard to how the data is stored and accessed so it could be a couple weeks before we are finished and make the changes visible to the end users. We simply wanted to let you now that the canges were coming and that with this set of changes more new features are on the way.
Some things that will be changing:
- Companies will no longer have a Company ID that is in any related to the UPC/EAN code. Company ID use to be the first 7+ digits of the product code but that has proven to be a problem since the changes by the GIS on how codes are issued.
- The company edit form will change. We use to allow edits one item at a time but that is going to end. The company edit form will place all fields into one big edit form with only one save button. This may sound like a trivial change and on screen it really is. But in the background this is a very important change and will help make company management a lot easier.
- In the data feed, the company ID will be replaced with a new number. This new number will serve the same function, connecting products to companies but it will function in a much more useful way. We haven't decided if we will call the field the same thing or not yet. The content will change for sure.
- Data downloads will have better company links making it much easier to sort out the company data and link it to products.
- Duplicate company records that use to have different company ID values will get merged together so in the end, each company will only be in the database once. Right now, a company can be listed multiple times because they own multiple prefix codes.
We hope these changes will in the end produce better lookups, faster searches and more meaningful searches. We will use this upgrade to add more features in the future.