|Product Name||The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey|
|Category||Electronics / Photography: A/V Media: Movie|
|Short Description||Weight:0.25 pounds|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ B00BEZTMFY|
|Price New||5.83 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||1.54 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Rating||PG-13 - Parents Strongly Cautioned|
|Trailer||Watch The Trailer|
|Run Time||169 minutes|
|Cast||Ian McKellen, Martin Freeman, Richard Armitage, Ken Stott|
|Width||5.5 inches (convert)|
|Height||0.5 inches (convert)|
|Length||7.5 inches (convert)|
|Weight||4 ounces (convert)|
|Long Description||Bilbo Baggins is swept into a quest to reclaim the lost Dwarf Kingdom of Erebor from the fearsome dragon Smaug. Approached out of the blue by the wizard Gandalf the Grey, Bilbo finds himself joining a company of thirteen dwarves led by the legendary warrior, Thorin Oakenshield. Their journey will take them into the Wild; through treacherous lands swarming with Goblins and Orcs, deadly Wargs and Giant Spiders, Shapeshifters and Sorcerers. Although their goal lies to the East and the wastelands of the Lonely Mountain first they must escape the goblin tunnels, where Bilbo meets the creature that will change his life forever ... Gollum. Here, alone with Gollum, on the shores of an underground lake, the unassuming Bilbo Baggins not only discovers depths of guile and courage that surprise even him, he also gains possession of Gollum's "precious" ring that holds unexpected and useful qualities ... A simple, gold ring that is tied to the fate of all Middle-earth in ways Bilbo cannot begin to know.|
|Similar Items||0794043635526: Lord Of The Rings: Two Towers (Widescreen)|
0794043554926: Lord of the Rings The Fellowship of the Ring
0794043554223: Lord Of The Rings: Fellowship Of The Rings Widescreen Dvd
0794043165016: Hobbit The Battle of the Five Armies
0794043164477: Hobbit, The The Battle of the Five Armies
0794043161032: The Hobbit: The Desolation Of Smaug (Special Edition) (Dvd + Ultraviolet Combo Pack)
0794043159114: The Lord Of The Rings: The Motion Picture Trilogy
0782597037705: Harry Potter: The Complete 8-Film Collection [Region 2]
0501723919230: The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King
0012569593886: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
View 34 more similar items
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Due to changes in how codes are sold, we have decided to abandon the old method for associating products to companies and try something new. This change will make it easier to enter corrections for company data as well as making it easier for companies to manage their own product collection.
As a user, you may not notice the changes right away. When you do, you may only think there is a cosmetic change to how the information is presented. But in the background, a great deal of improved logic will exist.
This change is rather substantial in regard to how the data is stored and accessed so it could be a couple weeks before we are finished and make the changes visible to the end users. We simply wanted to let you now that the canges were coming and that with this set of changes more new features are on the way.
Some things that will be changing:
- Companies will no longer have a Company ID that is in any related to the UPC/EAN code. Company ID use to be the first 7+ digits of the product code but that has proven to be a problem since the changes by the GIS on how codes are issued.
- The company edit form will change. We use to allow edits one item at a time but that is going to end. The company edit form will place all fields into one big edit form with only one save button. This may sound like a trivial change and on screen it really is. But in the background this is a very important change and will help make company management a lot easier.
- In the data feed, the company ID will be replaced with a new number. This new number will serve the same function, connecting products to companies but it will function in a much more useful way. We haven't decided if we will call the field the same thing or not yet. The content will change for sure.
- Data downloads will have better company links making it much easier to sort out the company data and link it to products.
- Duplicate company records that use to have different company ID values will get merged together so in the end, each company will only be in the database once. Right now, a company can be listed multiple times because they own multiple prefix codes.
We hope these changes will in the end produce better lookups, faster searches and more meaningful searches. We will use this upgrade to add more features in the future.