|Product Name||Revved: Turbo Charged Movies Hijack/Concrete cowboys/Moonfire/CB hustlers/Stunts/Killing Cars/Shaker run/Bail out/Double nickels /Choppers|
|Category||Electronics / Photography: A/V Media: Movie|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ B00006CXG9|
|Price New||19.99 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||5.99 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Rating||R - Restricted|
|IMDb||Not on IMDb|
|Run Time||898 minutes|
|Cast||Cliff Robertson, David Hasselhoff, David Janssen, Jürgen Prochnow, Tom Selleck|
|Genre||Mystery & Thrillers|
|Run Time||898 minutes|
|Width||5.5 inches (convert)|
|Height||1.5 inches (convert)|
|Length||7.5 inches (convert)|
|Weight||75 hundredths pounds (convert)|
|Format||Box set, Color, NTSC|
|Run Time||898 minutes|
|Long Description||Hijack David Janssen and Keenan Wynn are truckers driving a mysterious cargo from Los Angeles to Houston who find themselves facing all sorts of hazards while trying to complete their mission. This exciting "rules of the road" film also stars Jeanette Nolan Lee Purcell and William Schallert.Runtime: 89 minutes Concrete CowboysTwo Montana saddle tramps head for bustling Music City and open up a detective agency. But not only do the two have to adapt themselves to strange big-city ways they have to learn to become less inept at the gumshoe game as they try to expose extortionists and return a missing singer.Runtime: 100 minutes Moonfire Truck driver Charles Napier gets driven into a sinister crime operation working along the Mexican border. And to make tings even more interesting the operation is run by an ex-Nazi! You'll have to hold on to your seat in this pedal-to-the-metal tale filled with cool action and cool trucks! Moonfire is full of non-stop excitement with co-stars Richard Egan Joaquin Martinez and Sonny Liston as "the Farmer."Runtime: 107 CB Hustlers That's a big 10-4 good buddies! When the he-men hauling cargo across America in their big rigs need a special kind of "rest stop" the lovely ladies known as the "CD Hustlers" are ready to meet them with their vans for some pedal-to-the-metal lovin'. This risque road-comedy stars Edward Roehm and Tiffany Jones.Runtime: 77 minutes Stunts After a stunt man dies while he in involved in the making of a motion picture his brother takes his place in order to find out what really happened. Robert Forster's outstanding performance and Mark L. Lester's direction make STUNTS a taut surprise package that's engaging suspenseful and exciting in equal doses. The action sequences are inspired in their staging the story line elicits interest with mystery movie twists and movie set location. The well-rounded cast of characters is highlighted by Fiona Lewis and excellent supporting pla|
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Due to changes in how codes are sold, we have decided to abandon the old method for associating products to companies and try something new. This change will make it easier to enter corrections for company data as well as making it easier for companies to manage their own product collection.
As a user, you may not notice the changes right away. When you do, you may only think there is a cosmetic change to how the information is presented. But in the background, a great deal of improved logic will exist.
This change is rather substantial in regard to how the data is stored and accessed so it could be a couple weeks before we are finished and make the changes visible to the end users. We simply wanted to let you now that the canges were coming and that with this set of changes more new features are on the way.
Some things that will be changing:
- Companies will no longer have a Company ID that is in any related to the UPC/EAN code. Company ID use to be the first 7+ digits of the product code but that has proven to be a problem since the changes by the GIS on how codes are issued.
- The company edit form will change. We use to allow edits one item at a time but that is going to end. The company edit form will place all fields into one big edit form with only one save button. This may sound like a trivial change and on screen it really is. But in the background this is a very important change and will help make company management a lot easier.
- In the data feed, the company ID will be replaced with a new number. This new number will serve the same function, connecting products to companies but it will function in a much more useful way. We haven't decided if we will call the field the same thing or not yet. The content will change for sure.
- Data downloads will have better company links making it much easier to sort out the company data and link it to products.
- Duplicate company records that use to have different company ID values will get merged together so in the end, each company will only be in the database once. Right now, a company can be listed multiple times because they own multiple prefix codes.
We hope these changes will in the end produce better lookups, faster searches and more meaningful searches. We will use this upgrade to add more features in the future.