|Product Name||Alice in Wonderland|
|Category||Electronics / Photography: A/V Media: Movie / TV|
|Short Description||Weight:0.18 pounds|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ B001HN694K|
|Price New||3.98 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||1.48 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Rating||PG - Parental Guidance Suggested|
|Trailer||Watch The Trailer|
|Run Time||108 minutes|
|Cast||Johnny Depp, Mia Wasikowska, Helena Bonham Carter, Anne Hathaway|
|Run Time||109 minutes|
|Width||5.5 inches (convert)|
|Height||0.5 inches (convert)|
|Length||7.75 inches (convert)|
|Weight||18 hundredths pounds (convert)|
|Format||Multiple Formats, AC-3, Closed-captioned, Dolby, Dubbed, NTSC, Subtitled, Widescreen|
|Run Time||109 minutes|
|Long Description||Alice, an unpretentious and individual 19-year-old, is betrothed to a dunce of an English nobleman. At her engagement party, she escapes the crowd to consider whether to go through with the marriage and falls down a hole in the garden after spotting an unusual rabbit. Arriving in a strange and surreal place called "Underland," she finds herself in a world that resembles the nightmares she had as a child, filled with talking animals, villainous queens and knights, and frumious bandersnatches. Alice realizes that she is there for a reason--to conquer the horrific Jabberwocky and restore the rightful queen to her throne.|
|Similar Items||0786936850901: Alice Through the Looking Glass|
0097363500667: Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
0032429258267: Sweeney Todd
0032429258168: Sleepy Hollow
0024543037644: Edward Scissorhands (Full Screen Anniversary Edition)
0012569752504: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
0012569743151: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
0012569743144: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
0012569715035: Charlie And The Chocolate Factory
0012569593374: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
View 11 more similar items
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The Facing Identification Mark, or FIM, is used by the United States Postal Service (USPS) for the automation of mail processing. Basically, the FIM is a set of vertical bars that are printed on the upper edge of an envelop or postcard, slightly to the left of the stamp. It’s a nine digit barcode that consists of vertical bars and zeros, which are represented by the blank spaces.
The FIM’s primary function is to ensure that all mail is facing the proper way, to identify how the postage was paid (business reply, etc.) and whether or not the business reply mail has a POSTNET barcode. Should there be a POSTNET barcode, the mail can then be sent directly to the barcode sorter.
There are four different types of FIM barcodes, A, B, C and D.
- FIM A: Used for courtesy reply mail and metered reply mail with a preprinted POSTNET barcode.
- FIM B: Used for business reply mail without a preprinted ZIP+4 barcode.
- FIM C: Used for business reply mail with a preprinted ZIP+4 barcode.
- FIM D: Used only with IBI postage.
As far as standards are concerned, the FIM has to meet very specific guidelines:
- A FIM clear zone must not contain any printing other than the FIM pattern
- The rightmost bar of the FIM must be at least 2” (+/- 1/8”) from the right edge of each piece of mail
- Each FIM bar must be 5/8” high (+/- 1/8”) and 1/32” wide (+/- 0.008”)
- The tops of each FIM bar can’t be lower than 1/8” from the top edge of the mail
- The bottoms of each FIM bar can’t touch the bottom edge of the FIM clear zone, but can’t be more than 1/8” above or below the edge.