|Category||Electronics / Photography: A/V Media: Movie / TV|
|Short Description||Height:0.6 inches / Length:7.5 inches / Weight:0.5 pounds / Width:5.4 inches|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ B00005JNS0|
|Price New||13.95 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||8.85 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Long Description||From the acclaimed creators of TOY STORY, THE INCREDIBLES, and FINDING NEMO comes a high-octane adventure comedy that shows life is about the journey, not the finish line. Hotshot rookie race car Lightning McQueen (Owen Wilson) is living life in the fast lane until he hits a detour on his way to the most important race of his life. Stranded in Radiator Springs, a forgotten town on the old Route 66, he meets Sally, Mater, Doc Hudson (Paul Newman), and a variety of quirky characters who help him discover that there's more to life than trophies and fame. Revved up with a sensational soundtrack, featuring Rascal Flatts, Sheryl Crow, John Mayer, James Taylor, and others, plus exciting bonus features, including the exclusive short movie "Mater And The Ghostlight," CARS is full of freewheeling fun for everyone.|
|Similar Items||3459370500516: Toy Story 1 & 2|
3459370476101: Toy Story
0883929576647: The Lego Movie
0786936854565: Cars 3
0786936294507: Toy Story (10th Anniversary Edition)
0031809100042: McGee and Me! Recharged 1
0024054566961: Cars Toddler Boy Mater and Lightening McQueen Swim Trunks (3T)
0024054566954: Cars Toddler Boy Mater and Lightening McQueen Swim Trunks (2T)
0018713589774: The Little Cars 4 Pack: Little Cars 1, Little Cars 2, Little Cars 3, Little Cars 4
0018713589606: Little Cars Complete Series
View 38 more similar items
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The attributes are somewhat like fields. They are the individual data items that describe each product. Each product entry will have several attributes. There is no telling which attributes will be attached to each product but they all have the same basic format.
Here is an example of one attribute. When accessing the data feed API, you can get your data in XML or JSON format. Here it is displayed in XML format to make it a little easier to read through.
<attribute> <field_name>product</field_name> <group_name>Over View</group_name> <title>Product Name</title> <data_type>varchar</data_type> <data_type_description>short text</data_type_description> <has_linked_text>0</has_linked_text> <has_linked_extra>0</has_linked_extra> </attribute>
In the above example you will find these elements:
- field_name - The unique name used to access this attribute.
- group_name - The name of the data group this field belongs to.
- title - The label we place on the screen when displaying this attribute to users.
- data_type - The database data type we are using to store this attribute.
- data_type_description - More infomation about the data type.
- has_linked_text - Some numeric fields have a text representation. We store the numeric value but if there is linked text, we use a lookup table to display that text instead of the number to the user.
- has_linked_extra - Some numeric fields have an extra text value that goes along with the number. We use a lookup table to display that text in addition to the number.
Hopefully, this helps you understand the data attributes you find in the data feed API.