|Electronics / Photography: A/V Media: Movie / TV
|Buy on Amazon ~ B00005JKJJ
|5.35 US Dollars (curriencies)
|0.01 US Dollars (curriencies)
|3.84 ounces (convert)
|Corky Romano starring Chris Katttan is a hilarious fish-out-of-water comedy about a veterinarian-to-be who joins the FBI in order to destroy evidence against his mob family. System Requirements: Starring: Peter Berg, Peter Falk, Chris Kattan, and Chris Penn. Running Time: 86 Min., Color. This film is presented in "Widescreen" format. Copyright 2002 Buena Vista Home Video. Format: DVD
|Chris Kattan (A NIGHT AT THE ROXBURY, TV's SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE), Peter Falk (TV's COLUMBO), Peter Berg (COP LAND, TV's CHICAGO HOPE), and Chris Penn (RUSH HOUR) star in this hilarious, fish-out-of-water comedy caper from two of the producers of THE WATERBOY. Naive, bumbling Corky Romano (Kattan), the outcast son of a Mafia boss (Falk), is recruited by his family to infiltrate the FBI and steal any and all evidence that will put his cranky father in jail. But he's in way over his head when he's made out to be a super agent! It's a reputation he must live up to as he tries to fake his way through one tough assignment after another while hunting for the elusive incriminating proof of his father's illegal activities.
|9780792189206: Dickie Roberts: Former Child Star
9780790782348: Malibu's Most Wanted
9780788833021: Bubble Boy
5050582541366: Master of Disguise [Import anglais]
5014437801432: A Night at the Roxbury
0032429257567: A Night at the Roxbury
|by EAN or by Title
An article of interest
Site News and Events
We are upgrading the way company data is handled
Due to changes in how codes are sold, we have decided to abandon the old method for associating products to companies and try something new. This change will make it easier to enter corrections for company data as well as making it easier for companies to manage their own product collection.
As a user, you may not notice the changes right away. When you do, you may only think there is a cosmetic change to how the information is presented. But in the background, a great deal of improved logic will exist.
This change is rather substantial in regard to how the data is stored and accessed so it could be a couple weeks before we are finished and make the changes visible to the end users. We simply wanted to let you now that the canges were coming and that with this set of changes more new features are on the way.
Some things that will be changing:
- Companies will no longer have a Company ID that is in any related to the UPC/EAN code. Company ID use to be the first 7+ digits of the product code but that has proven to be a problem since the changes by the GIS on how codes are issued.
- The company edit form will change. We use to allow edits one item at a time but that is going to end. The company edit form will place all fields into one big edit form with only one save button. This may sound like a trivial change and on screen it really is. But in the background this is a very important change and will help make company management a lot easier.
- In the data feed, the company ID will be replaced with a new number. This new number will serve the same function, connecting products to companies but it will function in a much more useful way. We haven't decided if we will call the field the same thing or not yet. The content will change for sure.
- Data downloads will have better company links making it much easier to sort out the company data and link it to products.
- Duplicate company records that use to have different company ID values will get merged together so in the end, each company will only be in the database once. Right now, a company can be listed multiple times because they own multiple prefix codes.
We hope these changes will in the end produce better lookups, faster searches and more meaningful searches. We will use this upgrade to add more features in the future.