|Product Name||Redbarn Naturals Bully Slices, 9.0oz.|
|Category||Animals: Pet Supplies|
|Short Description||Height:12 inches / Length:0 inches / Weight:1 pounds / Width:0 inches|
|Amazon.com|| Buy on Amazon ~ B004JQS7L0|
|Price New||7.98 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Width||10.5 inches (convert)|
|Height||4.5 inches (convert)|
|Length||12 inches (convert)|
|Weight||8.96 ounces (convert)|
|Features||Made from cow's ears with a bully stick gravy coating, All Natural, Made in the USA|
|Long Description||These all natural cow ear strips are dipped in an redbarn's irrestible bully stick coating. Loaded with anti oxidants to improve skin and coat.|
|Similar Items||0785184255070: Redbarn Naturals Bully Coated Sweet Potato Chips|
0785184255032: Redbarn Naturals Bronco Braid
0785184251256: Redbarn Pet Products 785184251256 Redb Bully Mini Barbells, 3-Pack Bag
0785184245026: REDBARN PET PRODUCTS 416151 6-Pack Steer Stick for Pets, 5-Inch
0785184227138: Redbarn 7-Inch Braided Bully Sticks - 3-Pack
0785184207161: Redbarn Pet - Bully Stick for Pets, 7-Inch - 6 Counts
0071190136442: Better Than Ears Premium Dog Treats, Skin & Coat Cheese & Bacon Flavor, 9 Count Pouch (Pack of 7)
0032657121234: Pet 'n Shape - Made in USA - Beef Lung Slices All Natural Dog Treats, 9-Ounce, 1 Pack
0015568973963: Redbarn Pet Products Chewy Louie Biscuit Peanut Butter,14 OZ
0014891433472: Redbarn Pet Products 785184250068 Redb Chew-A-Bulls Alt, 6-Pack Bag
View 11 more similar items
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The Facing Identification Mark, or FIM, is used by the United States Postal Service (USPS) for the automation of mail processing. Basically, the FIM is a set of vertical bars that are printed on the upper edge of an envelop or postcard, slightly to the left of the stamp. It’s a nine digit barcode that consists of vertical bars and zeros, which are represented by the blank spaces.
The FIM’s primary function is to ensure that all mail is facing the proper way, to identify how the postage was paid (business reply, etc.) and whether or not the business reply mail has a POSTNET barcode. Should there be a POSTNET barcode, the mail can then be sent directly to the barcode sorter.
There are four different types of FIM barcodes, A, B, C and D.
- FIM A: Used for courtesy reply mail and metered reply mail with a preprinted POSTNET barcode.
- FIM B: Used for business reply mail without a preprinted ZIP+4 barcode.
- FIM C: Used for business reply mail with a preprinted ZIP+4 barcode.
- FIM D: Used only with IBI postage.
As far as standards are concerned, the FIM has to meet very specific guidelines:
- A FIM clear zone must not contain any printing other than the FIM pattern
- The rightmost bar of the FIM must be at least 2” (+/- 1/8”) from the right edge of each piece of mail
- Each FIM bar must be 5/8” high (+/- 1/8”) and 1/32” wide (+/- 0.008”)
- The tops of each FIM bar can’t be lower than 1/8” from the top edge of the mail
- The bottoms of each FIM bar can’t touch the bottom edge of the FIM clear zone, but can’t be more than 1/8” above or below the edge.