|Product Name||Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by Daniel Radcliffe|
|Category||Electronics / Photography: A/V Media: Movie|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ B01GWBPWTO|
|Price New||9.99 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||9.99 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Rating||PG-13 - Parents Strongly Cautioned|
|Trailer||Watch The Trailer|
|Run Time||138 minutes|
|Cast||Daniel Radcliffe, Harry Melling, Jason Boyd, Richard Macklin|
|Format||DVD, Full Screen|
|Long Description||After a lonely summer on Privet Drive, Harry returns to a Hogwarts full of ill-fortune. Few of students and parents believe him or Dumbledore that Voldemort is really back. The ministry had decided to step in by appointing a new Defence Against the Dark Arts teacher that proves to be the nastiest person Harry has ever encountered. Harry also can't help stealing glances with the beautiful Cho Chang. To top it off are dreams that Harry can't explain, and a mystery behind something Voldemort is searching for. With these many things Harry begins one of his toughest years at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.|
|Similar Items||0043396488526: Jumanji Welcome to the Jungle|
0031398238447: Hunger Games Mockingjay, Part 2
0012569841352: Harry Potter And The Goblet Of Fire (Widescreen Two-Disc Deluxe Edition) (Harry Potter 4)
0012569841338: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (Widescreen)
0012569764538: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
0012569694712: Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
0012569694651: Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (Mini DVD) (Harry Potter 2)
0012569593886: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
0008539120039: Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
View 12 more similar items
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The maxicode barcode is identified by the circular bulls-eye in the center and a matrix of circular dots that make up the data. Unlike many of the other 2D barcodes, this symbology uses a hexagonal grid rather than bars or squares.
These symbols are always printed as a 1 inch square often found on shipping packages and can store around 93 characters. If more data is needed, up to 8 codes can be chained together and scanned one after the next. The bulls-eye helps the scanner identify the pattern even when packages are streaming by at speed.
There are several modes that these symbols can use. UPS uses mode 2 and 3 on their packages.
- Mode 0 - Obsolete mode superseded by modes 2 and 3. (Older printers will produce Mode 0 if the firmware is outdated. Mode 0 MaxiCodes can be visually determined by examining the two horizontal hexagons in the upper right-hand corner. They will be white if the Mode is 0. For all other modes, they are black.)
- Mode 1 - Obsolete mode superseded by mode 4.
- Mode 2 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with a numeric postal code. (Primary use is US domestic destinations.)
- Mode 3 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with an alphanumeric postal code. (Primary use is international destinations.)
- Mode 4 - Unformatted data with Standard Error Correction.
- Mode 5 - Unformatted data with Enhanced Error Correction.
- Mode 6 - Used for programming hardware devices.
If you need to generate your own maxicode barcodes, you can check out the bcgen.com web site.