|Product Name||Signed, Sealed, Delivered Lost Without You|
|Category||Electronics / Photography: A/V Media: Movie / TV|
|Amazon.com|| Buy on Amazon ~ B075KZDJGF|
|Price New||7.90 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||9.28 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Cast||Crystal Lowe, Eric Mabius, Kristin Booth|
|Width||5.4 inches (convert)|
|Height||0.5 inches (convert)|
|Length||7.6 inches (convert)|
|Weight||15 hundredths pounds (convert)|
|Format||Color, NTSC, Widescreen|
|Run Time||85 minutes|
|Long Description||Oliver's Divine Delivery Theory is put to the test when he and the POstables seem to be unable to deliver a damaged letter from a military veteran that's a matter of life and death.|
|Similar Items||5906190320896: Dream House [DVD] (English audio)|
0883476151366: Signed, Sealed, Delivered From Paris with Love
0883476148328: Signed, Sealed, Delivered
0883476146942: Signed, Sealed, Delivered The Complete Series
0883476145068: Signed, Sealed, Delivered Christmas
0825452531663: I Believe
0767685157671: Signed, Sealed, Delivered: The Impossible Dream
0767685157008: Signed, Sealed, Delivered Truth Be Told
0767685154724: Signed, Sealed, Delivered One in a Million
0767685154472: Finding Father Christmas
0767685153871: Signed, Sealed, Delivered: From the Heart
0767685153727: Murder, She Baked Collection
0095163882518: The Sound Of A Dirt Road
0009516388251: The Sound Of A Dirt Road
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The maxicode barcode is identified by the circular bulls-eye in the center and a matrix of circular dots that make up the data. Unlike many of the other 2D barcodes, this symbology uses a hexagonal grid rather than bars or squares.
These symbols are always printed as a 1 inch square often found on shipping packages and can store around 93 characters. If more data is needed, up to 8 codes can be chained together and scanned one after the next. The bulls-eye helps the scanner identify the pattern even when packages are streaming by at speed.
There are several modes that these symbols can use. UPS uses mode 2 and 3 on their packages.
- Mode 0 - Obsolete mode superseded by modes 2 and 3. (Older printers will produce Mode 0 if the firmware is outdated. Mode 0 MaxiCodes can be visually determined by examining the two horizontal hexagons in the upper right-hand corner. They will be white if the Mode is 0. For all other modes, they are black.)
- Mode 1 - Obsolete mode superseded by mode 4.
- Mode 2 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with a numeric postal code. (Primary use is US domestic destinations.)
- Mode 3 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with an alphanumeric postal code. (Primary use is international destinations.)
- Mode 4 - Unformatted data with Standard Error Correction.
- Mode 5 - Unformatted data with Enhanced Error Correction.
- Mode 6 - Used for programming hardware devices.
If you need to generate your own maxicode barcodes, you can check out the bcgen.com web site.