|Product Name||Transcend 64 Gb High Speed Class 10 Uhs Flash Memory Card Ts64gsdxc10u1 80/40 Mb/S|
|Category||Electronics / Photography: Computer Hardware|
|Short Description||Height:0.08 inches / Length:1.23 inches / Weight:0.01 pounds / Width:0.95 inches|
|Amazon.com|| Buy on Amazon ~ B00AFTV3FC|
|Price New||57.18 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Long Description||Combining the already impressive Class 10 specification with the performance boost of UHS-I, Transcend’s Class 10 SDHC Ultra High Speed memory cards help your camera unleash its full potential. When paired with UHS-I compatible devices, these cards can realize transfer speeds of up to 85MB/s, perfect for high-speed consecutive shooting and smooth full HD video recording.|
|Similar Items||0760557826491: Transcend 64GB SDXC Class 10 UHS-1 Flash Memory Card Up to 60MB/s (TS64GSDU1)|
0760557820192: Transcend 64gb Class 10 Sdxc Flash Memory Card (Ts64gsdxc10e)
0680569748812: Canon EOS Rebel T6i 24.2MP Digital SLR Camera Bundle with Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM [Image Stabilizer] Zoom Lens & EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III Telephoto Zoom Lens and Accessories (18 Items)
0680569747167: Canon EOS Rebel T5 18MP EF-S Digital SLR Camera Bundle with Lens, Bag and Accessories (15 Items)
0680569084491: Canon EOS 70D SLR CMOS 20.2MP Digital Camera EFS 18-135mm Lens + 32GB Memory Card + Tiffen 67mm UV Protector & Circular Polarizing Lens Filter + Kit
0636790609828: Kastar Battery (X2) & LCD Dual Slim Charger for Nikon EN-EL15, ENEL15 and Nikon 1 V1, D500, D600, D610, D750, D800, D7000, D7100, D800, D800E DSLR Camera, Grip MB-D11, MB-D12, MB-D14, MB-D15, MB-D16
0616639696882: Canon Powershot SX710 HS 20.3MP Camera with 16GB Accessory Bundle
0013803271683: Canon VIXIA HF R70 Camcorder
0013803254532: Canon PowerShot SX410 IS (Black)
0012302747903: Transcend 64GB CompactFlash Memory Card 800x (TS64GCF800)
View 9 more similar items
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The maxicode barcode is identified by the circular bulls-eye in the center and a matrix of circular dots that make up the data. Unlike many of the other 2D barcodes, this symbology uses a hexagonal grid rather than bars or squares.
These symbols are always printed as a 1 inch square often found on shipping packages and can store around 93 characters. If more data is needed, up to 8 codes can be chained together and scanned one after the next. The bulls-eye helps the scanner identify the pattern even when packages are streaming by at speed.
There are several modes that these symbols can use. UPS uses mode 2 and 3 on their packages.
- Mode 0 - Obsolete mode superseded by modes 2 and 3. (Older printers will produce Mode 0 if the firmware is outdated. Mode 0 MaxiCodes can be visually determined by examining the two horizontal hexagons in the upper right-hand corner. They will be white if the Mode is 0. For all other modes, they are black.)
- Mode 1 - Obsolete mode superseded by mode 4.
- Mode 2 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with a numeric postal code. (Primary use is US domestic destinations.)
- Mode 3 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with an alphanumeric postal code. (Primary use is international destinations.)
- Mode 4 - Unformatted data with Standard Error Correction.
- Mode 5 - Unformatted data with Enhanced Error Correction.
- Mode 6 - Used for programming hardware devices.
If you need to generate your own maxicode barcodes, you can check out the bcgen.com web site.