|Product Name||Trigger, Jr.|
|Category||Electronics / Photography: A/V Media: Movie|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ B079PHF8BH|
|Price New||13.49 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||13.48 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Rating||PG - Parental Guidance Suggested|
|Run Time||68 minutes|
|Cast||Roy Rogers, Trigger, Dale Evans, Pat Brady|
|Run Time||66 minutes|
|Width||7.5 inches (convert)|
|Height||5.4 inches (convert)|
|Length||0.7 inches (convert)|
|Weight||25 hundredths pounds (convert)|
|Run Time||66 minutes|
|Long Description||Evil Grant Withers lets a killer horse loose to ruin valuable horses on nearby ranches. He hopes to shake down the ranchers for his "protection". Roy tracks down the bad guys, but is suddenly trapped by them. Peter Miles, a boy terrified of horses, overcomes his fear and rides for help to save the day.|
|Similar Items||0888574626051: While the City Sleeps|
0888574623418: Les Girls
0888574623364: Black Scorpion
0851968007293: Down Three Dark Streets
0738329227982: A Lady Takes a Chance
0738329226848: Woman in the Window
0738329226800: Maze 3-D
0738329226749: Singing Guns
0738329224363: Jack the Giant Killer
0715515217019: Dietrich and von Sternberg in Hollywood
0715515212618: King of Jazz
0683904547477: Fastest Guns in the West - 8 William Castle Westerns
0683904547019: Durango Kid Collection, The - 10 Classic Westerns
0025192331992: Egg and I
0024543244455: True Story of Jesse James '57, The
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The maxicode barcode is identified by the circular bulls-eye in the center and a matrix of circular dots that make up the data. Unlike many of the other 2D barcodes, this symbology uses a hexagonal grid rather than bars or squares.
These symbols are always printed as a 1 inch square often found on shipping packages and can store around 93 characters. If more data is needed, up to 8 codes can be chained together and scanned one after the next. The bulls-eye helps the scanner identify the pattern even when packages are streaming by at speed.
There are several modes that these symbols can use. UPS uses mode 2 and 3 on their packages.
- Mode 0 - Obsolete mode superseded by modes 2 and 3. (Older printers will produce Mode 0 if the firmware is outdated. Mode 0 MaxiCodes can be visually determined by examining the two horizontal hexagons in the upper right-hand corner. They will be white if the Mode is 0. For all other modes, they are black.)
- Mode 1 - Obsolete mode superseded by mode 4.
- Mode 2 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with a numeric postal code. (Primary use is US domestic destinations.)
- Mode 3 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with an alphanumeric postal code. (Primary use is international destinations.)
- Mode 4 - Unformatted data with Standard Error Correction.
- Mode 5 - Unformatted data with Enhanced Error Correction.
- Mode 6 - Used for programming hardware devices.
If you need to generate your own maxicode barcodes, you can check out the bcgen.com web site.