|Product Name||New Chapter Turmericforce, 60 Softgels|
|Category||Bath / Beauty / Hygiene|
|Short Description||Height:4 inches / Length:6 inches / Weight:0.04 pounds / Width:5 inches|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ B0009F3RVU|
|Price New||11.99 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Long Description||New Chapter has been in love with turmeric for decades. We grow it on our biodynamic farm in Costa Rica, which is nestled in the volcanic mountains adjoining the Children's International Rainforest. Turmeric has long been revered as the foundation of an herbal program for health. In India's system of Ayurvedic medicine, turmeric has been recognized as a key balancing and detoxifying herb for thousands of years. In Indonesia's traditional medical system known as Jamu, turmeric is considered the "Queen" of all herbs, and is the featured daily herb for tens of millions of Indonesians. In Japan and China, people embrace turmeric for its powerful yet safe liver detoxification, and there are societies in Japan where turmeric juice is consumed daily. In the Western medical and herbal traditions, turmeric is considered by many leading scholars to be the most important healing herb on earth.|
|Similar Items||0885136634318: New Chapter Sea Buckthorn Force, 60 Softgels|
0727783040855: New Chapter Holy Basil Force, 60 Softgels
9781556709425: Conversations With The Goddesses: Revealing The Divine Power Within You
0075691003821: Singer Peel And Stick Patches, Twill And Denim Combo Pack
8851332038573: Zyflamend By New Chapter - 120 Softgels
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
The attributes are somewhat like fields. They are the individual data items that describe each product. Each product entry will have several attributes. There is no telling which attributes will be attached to each product but they all have the same basic format.
Here is an example of one attribute. When accessing the data feed API, you can get your data in XML or JSON format. Here it is displayed in XML format to make it a little easier to read through.
<attribute> <field_name>product</field_name> <group_name>Over View</group_name> <title>Product Name</title> <data_type>varchar</data_type> <data_type_description>short text</data_type_description> <has_linked_text>0</has_linked_text> <has_linked_extra>0</has_linked_extra> </attribute>
In the above example you will find these elements:
- field_name - The unique name used to access this attribute.
- group_name - The name of the data group this field belongs to.
- title - The label we place on the screen when displaying this attribute to users.
- data_type - The database data type we are using to store this attribute.
- data_type_description - More infomation about the data type.
- has_linked_text - Some numeric fields have a text representation. We store the numeric value but if there is linked text, we use a lookup table to display that text instead of the number to the user.
- has_linked_extra - Some numeric fields have an extra text value that goes along with the number. We use a lookup table to display that text in addition to the number.
Hopefully, this helps you understand the data attributes you find in the data feed API.