|Product Name||New Chapter Holy Basil Vcaps, 90 Count|
|Category||Bath / Beauty / Hygiene|
|Short Description||Height:4 inches / Length:6 inches / Weight:0.04 pounds / Width:5 inches|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ B00008MNZT|
|Price New||17.48 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Width||5 inches (convert)|
|Height||4 inches (convert)|
|Length||6 inches (convert)|
|Weight||0.64 ounces (convert)|
|Binding||Health and Beauty|
|Features||New Chapter - Holy Basil - 90 Vcap|
New Chapter's Potency Assured™ Holy Basil offers the synergistic benefits found in the whole herb while simultaneously insuring optimal strength for the greatest possible benefit.
Regarded as the most sacred plant in Ayurvedic medicine, Hindus believe that Holy Basil performs the indispensable spiritual function of balancing and toning the energetic chakra system. In Ayurvedic and western traditions, Holy Basil has also been used as an adaptogenic tonic to support and enhance the body's response to physical and emotional stress. As is often the case, modern scientific studies confirm this traditional use. Research demonstrates that Holy Basil safely increases physical and emotional endurance, improves the body's response to stress, and enhances adrenal function.* Given our fast-paced lifestyles, Holy Basil's unique heath benefits can be a wonderfully invaluable addition to our health maintenance routines.
*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.Serving size, 2 Vcaps; servings per container, 45 Potency Assured Herbal Extract Holy Basil (acimum sanctum)(leaf) minimum 2% ursolic acid
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
The maxicode barcode is identified by the circular bulls-eye in the center and a matrix of circular dots that make up the data. Unlike many of the other 2D barcodes, this symbology uses a hexagonal grid rather than bars or squares.
These symbols are always printed as a 1 inch square often found on shipping packages and can store around 93 characters. If more data is needed, up to 8 codes can be chained together and scanned one after the next. The bulls-eye helps the scanner identify the pattern even when packages are streaming by at speed.
There are several modes that these symbols can use. UPS uses mode 2 and 3 on their packages.
- Mode 0 - Obsolete mode superseded by modes 2 and 3. (Older printers will produce Mode 0 if the firmware is outdated. Mode 0 MaxiCodes can be visually determined by examining the two horizontal hexagons in the upper right-hand corner. They will be white if the Mode is 0. For all other modes, they are black.)
- Mode 1 - Obsolete mode superseded by mode 4.
- Mode 2 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with a numeric postal code. (Primary use is US domestic destinations.)
- Mode 3 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with an alphanumeric postal code. (Primary use is international destinations.)
- Mode 4 - Unformatted data with Standard Error Correction.
- Mode 5 - Unformatted data with Enhanced Error Correction.
- Mode 6 - Used for programming hardware devices.
If you need to generate your own maxicode barcodes, you can check out the bcgen.com web site.