|Product Name||Homeward Bound (Ws:The Incredible Journey) 10/24/97|
|Category||Electronics / Photography: A/V Media|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ 6304711913|
|Price New||4.92 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||4.30 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Long Description||To film a scene in which Shadow tries to get out of a pit but keeps slipping back because he can't get a good grip, one trainer stood at the top of the pit calling the dog while another trainer stood at the bottom telling the dog to stay. When he did as commanded he would naturally start sliding downward.|
|Similar Items||9780385322799: The Incredible Journey|
9325336103784: Free Willy | Simon Wincer's | NON-USA Format | PAL | Region 4 Import - Australia
8852635140291: Adventures of Milo and Otis
3259190304598: Babe [Italian Import]
0883929393534: Charlottes Web 2006/Charlottes Web 1973 (DVD) (DBFE)
0025192276095: Babe (Happy Faces Version)
0012569682153: Free Willy (Mini-Dvd)
View 6 more similar items
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
The attributes are somewhat like fields. They are the individual data items that describe each product. Each product entry will have several attributes. There is no telling which attributes will be attached to each product but they all have the same basic format.
Here is an example of one attribute. When accessing the data feed API, you can get your data in XML or JSON format. Here it is displayed in XML format to make it a little easier to read through.
<attribute> <field_name>product</field_name> <group_name>Over View</group_name> <title>Product Name</title> <data_type>varchar</data_type> <data_type_description>short text</data_type_description> <has_linked_text>0</has_linked_text> <has_linked_extra>0</has_linked_extra> </attribute>
In the above example you will find these elements:
- field_name - The unique name used to access this attribute.
- group_name - The name of the data group this field belongs to.
- title - The label we place on the screen when displaying this attribute to users.
- data_type - The database data type we are using to store this attribute.
- data_type_description - More infomation about the data type.
- has_linked_text - Some numeric fields have a text representation. We store the numeric value but if there is linked text, we use a lookup table to display that text instead of the number to the user.
- has_linked_extra - Some numeric fields have an extra text value that goes along with the number. We use a lookup table to display that text in addition to the number.
Hopefully, this helps you understand the data attributes you find in the data feed API.