|Product Name||Mental Refreshment: Pure Ashwagandha 900mg, 180 Capsules (1 Bottle)|
|Category||Bath / Beauty / Hygiene|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ B01JLR3NGK|
|Price New||21.99 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Binding||Health and Beauty|
|Long Description||What is Ashwaganda |
Ashwagandha is a plant in the Nightshade family. It has been used for medicinal purposes for thousands of years, and is commonly referred to as Withania Somnifera, Indian Ginseng and Winter Cherry. As a well known Adaptogen, Ashwagandha helps the mind and body adapt to physical and emotional stress and anxiety. Ashwagandha helps boost energy levels, supports normal and elevated mood, promotes sexual health, libido & stamina. Ashwagandha can support mood imbalance and help lessen the symptoms of menopause. Additionally, Ashwagandha has anti-aging properties, helps increase the production of the hormone DHEA, and some people take it to help calm stress and anxiety.
Why Supplement with Ashwaganda
|Similar Items||0715854664857: Pure Turmeric Curcumin with Bioperine 1300mg –180 Caps with 95% Curcuminoids – 100% Natural Turmeric Root - Powerful Antioxidant, Maximum Joint Comfort & Mobility, Natural Anti-Inflammatory|
0715854664710: Mental Refreshment: L-Theanine, 400mg 180 Capsules - #1 Maximum Strength
0713807375171: Mental Refreshment: Pure Milk Thistle Supplement 1000mg - 200 Capsules, Max Strength 4X Concentrated Extract 4:1 Milk Thistle Seed - 1000 mg Silymarin Extract
0713807375157: Pure Acetyl L-Carnitine: Maximum Strength 1000 mg 200 Capsules
0713807375119: Mental Refreshment: Pure CoQ10 400Mg 200 Capsules (1 Bottle)
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
The attributes are somewhat like fields. They are the individual data items that describe each product. Each product entry will have several attributes. There is no telling which attributes will be attached to each product but they all have the same basic format.
Here is an example of one attribute. When accessing the data feed API, you can get your data in XML or JSON format. Here it is displayed in XML format to make it a little easier to read through.
<attribute> <field_name>product</field_name> <group_name>Over View</group_name> <title>Product Name</title> <data_type>varchar</data_type> <data_type_description>short text</data_type_description> <has_linked_text>0</has_linked_text> <has_linked_extra>0</has_linked_extra> </attribute>
In the above example you will find these elements:
- field_name - The unique name used to access this attribute.
- group_name - The name of the data group this field belongs to.
- title - The label we place on the screen when displaying this attribute to users.
- data_type - The database data type we are using to store this attribute.
- data_type_description - More infomation about the data type.
- has_linked_text - Some numeric fields have a text representation. We store the numeric value but if there is linked text, we use a lookup table to display that text instead of the number to the user.
- has_linked_extra - Some numeric fields have an extra text value that goes along with the number. We use a lookup table to display that text in addition to the number.
Hopefully, this helps you understand the data attributes you find in the data feed API.