|Product Name||High And Low (Blu-Ray)|
|Category||Electronics / Photography: A/V Media: Movie / TV|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ B004WPYO3I|
|Price New||24.98 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||17.77 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Long Description||Toshiro Mifune ( Seven Samurai ) is unforgettable as Kingo Gondo, a wealthy industrialist whose family becomes the target of a cold-blooded kidnapper in High and Low ( Tengoku to jigoku ), the highly influential domestic drama and police procedural from director Akira Kurosowa ( Rashomon ). Adapting Ed McBain’s detective novel "King’s Ransom", Kurosawa moves effortlessly from compelling race-against-time thriller to exacting social commentary, creating a diabolical treatise on class and contemporary Japanese society.|
|Similar Items||9780824824556: Kabuki Plays On Stage. Volume 3: Darkness and Desire, 1804-1864|
9780498013492: Samurai Film
0715515188715: Akira Kurosawas Dreams
0715515174718: Criterion Collection Hidden Fortress
0715515155113: Throne of Blood
0037429207529: Bad Sleep Well
0037429187920: Stray Dog
0012236107798: Ran (StudioCanal Collection) [Blu-ray]
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The attributes are somewhat like fields. They are the individual data items that describe each product. Each product entry will have several attributes. There is no telling which attributes will be attached to each product but they all have the same basic format.
Here is an example of one attribute. When accessing the data feed API, you can get your data in XML or JSON format. Here it is displayed in XML format to make it a little easier to read through.
<attribute> <field_name>product</field_name> <group_name>Over View</group_name> <title>Product Name</title> <data_type>varchar</data_type> <data_type_description>short text</data_type_description> <has_linked_text>0</has_linked_text> <has_linked_extra>0</has_linked_extra> </attribute>
In the above example you will find these elements:
- field_name - The unique name used to access this attribute.
- group_name - The name of the data group this field belongs to.
- title - The label we place on the screen when displaying this attribute to users.
- data_type - The database data type we are using to store this attribute.
- data_type_description - More infomation about the data type.
- has_linked_text - Some numeric fields have a text representation. We store the numeric value but if there is linked text, we use a lookup table to display that text instead of the number to the user.
- has_linked_extra - Some numeric fields have an extra text value that goes along with the number. We use a lookup table to display that text in addition to the number.
Hopefully, this helps you understand the data attributes you find in the data feed API.