|Product Name||Armitage III: Movie Collection Classic|
|Category||Electronics / Photography: A/V Media: Movie|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ B00R7ECN0M|
|Price New||19.41 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||13.90 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Run Time||317 minutes|
|Cast||Bryan Cranston, Elizabeth Berkley, Juliette Lewis, Kiefer Sutherland|
|Run Time||317 minutes|
|Width||5.25 inches (convert)|
|Height||0.5 inches (convert)|
|Length||7.5 inches (convert)|
|Weight||25 hundredths pounds (convert)|
|Format||Multiple Formats, Animated, Box set, Color, Dubbed, Subtitled, NTSC|
|Run Time||317 minutes|
|Long Description||One of the first productions to enlist famous American actors such as Kiefer Sutherland (24), award-winning Bryan Cranston (Breaking Bad), and Juliette Lewis (Natural Born Killers), and created by a team of anime masterminds – including writers Akinori Endo (Battle Angel) and Chiaki Konaka (Serial Experiments: Lain, Hellsing) – Armitage III: The Complete Saga is a must-have for anime and sci-fi devotees. Armitage is a brash cybernetic cop who sports a racy wardrobe and an attitude to match. Patrolling an unruly metropolis on Mars, she’s got a grudge against a society where androids are at the mercy of unsympathetic humans. In the original OVAs – also coalesced as the feature film Poly Matrix – Armitage risks everything to hunt down a vicious android killer and solve the secret to her existence. The sequel, Dual Matrix, finds Armitage in an over-charged battle to save her loved ones from an obsessive doctor and his deadly Armitage replicas.|
|Similar Items||0875707103091: Iria Zeiram The Animation|
0875707099097: Wicked City (Remastered Special Edition)
0875707005722: Demon City Shinjuku
0816726022222: Patlabor Ultimate [Blu-ray]
0814131018533: Elfen Lied: Complete Collection [Blu-Ray]
0814131011770: Ninja Scroll
0704400095474: Serial Experiments Lain Complete Series - Classic
0704400025808: Star Blazers 2199 Space Battleship Yamato Part Two
0013132624136: Ghost in the Shell 25th Anniversary Edition
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
This feature started with version 3.3 of the API and it allows you to update many fields of a product in one call. Prior to this, each attribute for a product was updated in a separate call, causing the process to be a bit slow.
It is important to note that bulk updates only work with JSON formatted data. Because of this, you can leave the mode=json out of your call.
You should use a POST call instead of a GET to avoid over running the length limits that can be found when sending long URLs.
- keycode - your normal API keycode
- update - the first product you intend to update (more info below)
- field - must be set to *bulk*
- test - If you are using GET (please don't) this should be the first parm. Set it to test=1 to avoid saving any actual data.
- imageURL - This is case sensitive. This can be any reachable image in jpg, gif, png format. You can use ftp, http, https and even data URLs here. So rather than pushing in a separate call, we will pull it.
- fields - This is the JSON formatted array of fields to be updated. Yes, this is actually optional. But without it, we won't update any field data.
Each entry in the fields array is made up of keys and data. Some keys are required and some are optional depending on the data type being used. These entries mirror the single field update calls used when updating data one field at a time.
Details of the fields entries
- field - required, the name of the field to be updated
- value - required, the new value for this field
- extra_id - optional, Some fields use 2 fields to store the data. One being a numeric value and the second being a descriptor [such as a ounces, gallons, quarts] This extra value must match the list we keep in our database. You can include the text version of this extra information at the end of the "value" field but it still needs to match what we have. You can also split the value into two fields the way we do passing the number in the "value" field and the descriptor as an index id in this "extra_id" field. For more information, see the "get=extra" in the basic overview for the v3 API.
- reason - used only when you want to delete a field. If you use this, you must set the value field to empty string and give a reason in this field. At least 13 characters are required for this reason.
An example of the JSON to update multiple fields for a single product
The order of each field in the array doesn't matter. We will process them in sequence but sequence makes no difference. So you don't have to sort them or place them in any partcular order.
You can actually update multiple products at the same time. To do this, you still need to pass some basic information for the first product in the required fields (see above). But in the fields JSON, you create an array of products, each with a fields sub-array. The product listed in the update field would be ignored for the most part but must still be valid. So it can be hardcoded when using this method as long as it is a vaild EAN code.
An example of the JSON to update multiple fields for multiple products
It doesn't matter if you are updating a single product or multiple products. When the response is returned, the top level status is always going to be code 200 assuming your required fields passed the test. Then you will see an array of products even if you only passed in one to be updated. Each product entry and each field entry will have a status so you will know if individual updates worked or failed. This includes the imageURL you passed.
An example of the JSON returned after an update call
The return results in each img or status field
- ok - The field or image processed without error
- n/a - No image was sent (not for fields)
- duplicate - The data you sent already exists. (not for images)
- Any other value is an error which may include details but may not.