|Product Name||Dragon Ball Movie 3-pack|
|Category||Electronics / Photography: A/V Media: Movie / TV|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ B0010YSD3G|
|Price New||24.95 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||7.44 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Run Time||185 minutes|
|Cast||Hiromi Tsuru, Mami Koyama, Masako Nozawa, Mayumi Tanaka, Tôru Furuya|
|Run Time||185 minutes|
|Width||5.5 inches (convert)|
|Height||0.8 inches (convert)|
|Length||7.5 inches (convert)|
|Weight||60 hundredths pounds (convert)|
|Format||Animated, Color, NTSC, Subtitled|
|Run Time||185 minutes|
|Long Description||Power up with the Ultimate Collector's set! Contains three classic Dragon Ball Features: Sleeping Princess in Devil's Castle, Mystical Adventure and The Path to Power. Sleeping Princess in Devil’s Castle - 55 mins. It’s time to power up, and Roshi holds the key! Before Goku and Krillin can unlock the secrets of the hermit’s training, a thrilling quest awaits! The old teacher directs the two warriors to the treacherous Devil’s Hand where they must find a Sleeping Princess and return the maiden to their master’s island. Their journey is wrought with peril, as the devious Launch races the heroes to their goal! In a true test of Goku and Krillin’s might, Lucifer, ASIN:ister vampire backed by an army of vicious ogres, seeks to annihilate the Saiyan and his friend, and destroy the Earth! Join Bulma, Yamcha, Oolong, and the whole Dragonball gang as the fate of the world is decided in this epic adventure! Mystical Adventure - 48 mins. Goku and Krillin have completed their training under the mystical Master Roshi. Now the duo is off to test their newly acquired skills at a prestigious martial arts tournament sponsored by the young emperor Chiaotzu. The winner of the tournament is said to get an audience with the Emperor, and a wish for anything they want! But sinister plans are underway beneath the façade of the elaborate tournament. The young emperor’s wife has been kidnapped! The emperor’s right-hand man, Master Shen, has convinced him the Dragon Balls must be gathered to wish her back. But secretly he and his henchman Master Tao plan to overthrow the Emporer, and with the help of the Dragon balls, rule the kingdom themselves! And to complicate matters even more, Bulma and the gang are desperately searching for the dragon balls as well. As the tournament begins, the action all comes together. Get ready for a wild, crazy ride of comedy and excitement on a magical…MYSTICAL ADVENTURE! The Path to Power - 82 mins. When an adventure thirsty girl named Bulma runs across…and nearly runs over…a bizarre young boy named Goku, they find themselves thrust into an adventure that will last a lifetime! Together they set out to recover the mystical Dragon Balls, artifacts of incredible power! Legend says that whomever collects all seven Dragon Balls can call forth the awesome Eternal Dragon, a powerful creature that will grant whatever whish their heart desires! But there is another interested party eager to control the power of the Dragon Balls. They are known as the Red Ribbon Army, and they will stop at nothing to use the Dragon balls to achieve their wish of total world domination. Along the way Goku will find out that the greatest power of all lies within himself. This is where the legend begins!|
|Similar Items||9781421566016: Dragon Ball Full Color, Vol. 3: Saiyan Arc|
9781421565934: Dragon Ball Full Color, Vol. 2
0704400088865: Dragon Ball Z Movie Pack Collection One
0704400051975: Dragon Ball Movie 1: Curse Of The Blood Rubies
0704400051951: Dragon Ball: Season 5
0704400051944: Dragon Ball: Season 4
0704400051920: Dragon Ball: Season 3 (Uncut)
0704400051913: Dragon Ball: Season Two
0704400051906: Dragon Ball: Season 1 (Uncut)
0704400038525: Dragon Ball Gt-Heros Legacy-Feature (Dvd) (Uncut)
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
This feature started with version 3.3 of the API and it allows you to update many fields of a product in one call. Prior to this, each attribute for a product was updated in a separate call, causing the process to be a bit slow.
It is important to note that bulk updates only work with JSON formatted data. Because of this, you can leave the mode=json out of your call.
You should use a POST call instead of a GET to avoid over running the length limits that can be found when sending long URLs.
- keycode - your normal API keycode
- update - the first product you intend to update (more info below)
- field - must be set to *bulk*
- test - If you are using GET (please don't) this should be the first parm. Set it to test=1 to avoid saving any actual data.
- imageURL - This is case sensitive. This can be any reachable image in jpg, gif, png format. You can use ftp, http, https and even data URLs here. So rather than pushing in a separate call, we will pull it.
- fields - This is the JSON formatted array of fields to be updated. Yes, this is actually optional. But without it, we won't update any field data.
Each entry in the fields array is made up of keys and data. Some keys are required and some are optional depending on the data type being used. These entries mirror the single field update calls used when updating data one field at a time.
Details of the fields entries
- field - required, the name of the field to be updated
- value - required, the new value for this field
- extra_id - optional, Some fields use 2 fields to store the data. One being a numeric value and the second being a descriptor [such as a ounces, gallons, quarts] This extra value must match the list we keep in our database. You can include the text version of this extra information at the end of the "value" field but it still needs to match what we have. You can also split the value into two fields the way we do passing the number in the "value" field and the descriptor as an index id in this "extra_id" field. For more information, see the "get=extra" in the basic overview for the v3 API.
- reason - used only when you want to delete a field. If you use this, you must set the value field to empty string and give a reason in this field. At least 13 characters are required for this reason.
An example of the JSON to update multiple fields for a single product
The order of each field in the array doesn't matter. We will process them in sequence but sequence makes no difference. So you don't have to sort them or place them in any partcular order.
You can actually update multiple products at the same time. To do this, you still need to pass some basic information for the first product in the required fields (see above). But in the fields JSON, you create an array of products, each with a fields sub-array. The product listed in the update field would be ignored for the most part but must still be valid. So it can be hardcoded when using this method as long as it is a vaild EAN code.
An example of the JSON to update multiple fields for multiple products
It doesn't matter if you are updating a single product or multiple products. When the response is returned, the top level status is always going to be code 200 assuming your required fields passed the test. Then you will see an array of products even if you only passed in one to be updated. Each product entry and each field entry will have a status so you will know if individual updates worked or failed. This includes the imageURL you passed.
An example of the JSON returned after an update call
The return results in each img or status field
- ok - The field or image processed without error
- n/a - No image was sent (not for fields)
- duplicate - The data you sent already exists. (not for images)
- Any other value is an error which may include details but may not.